Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewza

Reaction score
Hey somewhat new to the site. I'm active on another forum's sports section where STLZach showed these forums to me a while ago though I never got around to posting. I do mess around with photoshop a bit but I'm not very good hopefully you guys can help me improve.

I'm a pretty big sports fan, mostly hockey but I also like watching football, baseball and soccer though I wouldn't consider myself nearly as knowledgeable about them compared to hockey.

I'm from London Ontario, am 19 years old and have been a huge Canes fan since they moved to Raleigh.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
More Canadians haha

Welcome man hope you decide to stick around

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, glad you joined us. Please stick around, and let us know if you need anything.

Marcus

Reaction score
Hey somewhat new to the site. I'm active on another forum's sports section where STLZach showed these forums to me a while ago though I never got around to posting. I do mess around with photoshop a bit but I'm not very good hopefully you guys can help me improve.

I'm a pretty big sports fan, mostly hockey but I also like watching football, baseball and soccer though I wouldn't consider myself nearly as knowledgeable about them compared to hockey.

I'm from London Ontario, am 19 years old and have been a huge Canes fan since they moved to Raleigh.
Good to see another hockey trusted from jsp using this site. Hope you stick around.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
ask greg or someone to change it for you. theres a username change request thread somewhere

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums brah, hope you stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%