Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagwell™

Reaction score
I go by "Mule"

Found this site from a user at PSD in the Steelers forum.

Lifelong Bulls/Steelers/Cards fan, and that's never going to change. Was born in Illinois and grew up loving the Bulls, because of my family. That's actually the only sport they watched back then. I moved to Arizona (at the age of 5) and I began watching football around the age of 10 and been a Steelers fan since. The Cardinals just randomly became my MLB team, and I honestly do not remember how, but I thank myself for picking the Cardinals.

As a newbie, I do have a couple questions though. I'm interested in both NBA and NFL sim leagues, so what does it take to join, and what are the steps for getting in line for the next open spot?

Anyway, I look forward to becoming a regular poster here at SI.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully you're the next active member here man. Hope y ou enjoy!

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you the one who asked for the userbar a while back at PSD? I haven't been on there in forever lol

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As a newbie, I do have a couple questions though. I'm interested in both NBA and NFL sim leagues, so what does it take to join, and what are the steps for getting in line for the next open spot?
Just stay active and don't spam. Welcome to the site!!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI man. Glad you joined us here. Hope you stay active.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sweet man. I'll get that to you tonight or tomorrow. We have an opening the NBA Sim, and noone has claimed them so if you want em I don't see why not. (I'm the co-commish)

Bagwell™

Reaction score
Where do I sign up? I'm definitely up for it.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I really don't like welcoming Steeler(s) fans to this place or anywhere in General.

J/k.

Welcome man and I know you'll really enjoy it here!

Arrial

Reaction score
I go by "Mule"

Found this site from a user at PSD in the Steelers forum.

Lifelong Bulls/Steelers/Cards fan, and that's never going to change. Was born in Illinois and grew up loving the Bulls, because of my family. That's actually the only sport they watched back then. I moved to Arizona (at the age of 5) and I began watching football around the age of 10 and been a Steelers fan since. The Cardinals just randomly became my MLB team, and I honestly do not remember how, but I thank myself for picking the Cardinals.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming a regular poster here at SI.
Welcome. This site is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%