Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

Reaction score
Hey guyz, name is Len and I am new to the site. Found the place while doing a google search for some gfx packs and such. I am big into Forums and big into Forum gfx. Been doing gfx for a couple years and I hope that I can do some up for you guys too. Lots of nice gfx here already, I look forward to hopefully joining the team.

See you all around. GO CELTICS/PATS/RED SOX!!!

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
welcome to the site, we have a ton of graphics resources such as gfx packs, a cut gallery, psds, tuts, gfx league, and more

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You've come to the right place if your looking for help with GFX! We have a great GFX section with lots of resources for your graphics. Our GFX team, and other members will definitely try to help you improve your graphics if you are looking to improve at all. We also have a GFX League for any members, you may pm the commissioner of the league, "Jarrod2323" if you are interested in being in the league , he is very friendly, and basically is one of the most helpful on here. That's probably why he is an Administrator.

If you want to get your self known by our members, we have a community thread.

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16170

Yes. It is amazing how many posts are in that thread, it is used as a chat thread, you may use it to chat about your day, or chat with other member about sports, it's for whatever. Check it out when you can.

We also have a few sim leagues for your free time.

NBA FBB Sim League (Full) [SI's most active sim league]

MLB Mogul Sim League (Currently need more members) - If you are interested in joining, go ahead and apply for a team, we can use some more members in it.

NFL Mogul Sim League - Ran by AE, very friendly administrator but strict about who gets a team or not, so be sure to show your activity before applying for any sim league, especially this one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. Welcome. If you need any help with anything, feel free to contact me, or any staff.

Len

Reaction score
Thanks fior the welcome guys.

I am browsing through a lot of the gfx resources right now. Cool that there's an actual gfx league around here.

Thanks for letting me know a lot about the site Jaysfan.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks fior the welcome guys.

I am browsing through a lot of the gfx resources right now. Cool that there's an actual gfx league around here.

Thanks for letting me know a lot about the site Jaysfan.
No problem man, I'm glad you are liking the GFX section. Stick around man, it's a great forum. Been around for 3 years, probably one of the best, if not the best sports forum you'll find on the net.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Welcome to SI.

As you've already been told, we have alot of resources that will make you improve.

Hope to see you around.
SG.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Welcome to SI len, I was gonna say something buy Jays gave the full rundown, haha.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and you've came to the right place. Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
welcome.

if you need anything let me know, i do indeed hope you stick around.. i might be able to help with some gfx things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%