Hello Everyone, I am House of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

.loggie

Reaction score
welcome to the site, HOS. stick around and hopefully you can eventually join the gfx team.

House of Steel

Reaction score
welcome to the site, HOS. stick around and hopefully you can eventually join the gfx team.
That would be an honor if I am worth being a part of the team. I got a lot of improvement to make to my skills. I look like a joke.

High.Flyer88

Go yankees
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is David, I go by House of Steel. I am 34 years of age from Cleveland, Ohio. I am a rookie GFX sig maker. Trust me, when I say rookie, I look pathetic compared to all you novice artists. I am proud to be a member of your fine GFX board, SportzInsomnia. I joined to hopefully learn more about upgrading my talents and learning off you fine people. I love to get into tutorials and finding CUT sites. I had a motherload site of GFX cuts that had just about all the athletes of today, but somehow lost it when my wife cleaned out our Hard Drive. I haven't been able to find it. I thought it was SportzInsomnia that had this site. It was like 9 pages long of GFX cuts and I really enjoyed the site very much. I was hoping someone here might know what I am talking about. I really hope to make some new friends and get acquainted with most of you. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Sincerely,
Dave House of Steel
[email protected] :D
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%