Hello Everyone, I am House of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

House of Steel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is David, I go by House of Steel. I am 34 years of age from Cleveland, Ohio. I am a rookie GFX sig maker. Trust me, when I say rookie, I look pathetic compared to all you novice artists. I am proud to be a member of your fine GFX board, SportzInsomnia. I joined to hopefully learn more about upgrading my talents and learning off you fine people. I love to get into tutorials and finding CUT sites. I had a motherload site of GFX cuts that had just about all the athletes of today, but somehow lost it when my wife cleaned out our Hard Drive. I haven't been able to find it. I thought it was SportzInsomnia that had this site. It was like 9 pages long of GFX cuts and I really enjoyed the site very much. I was hoping someone here might know what I am talking about. I really hope to make some new friends and get acquainted with most of you. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Sincerely,
Dave House of Steel
[email protected] :D

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
whooo RED SOX!!! lol

welcome man

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site David, let me know if you need anything. Hope you stick around.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome David, this is the place to go, whether you're looking for GFX, Sports Talk, or just talk in General. SportzInsomnia is the place. Really hope you decide to stick around. And GOOOOOOOO STEEEELERRRRSSSS!!!!!!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, Im sure youll enjoy yourself here.

Good to have you, hope you stay active.

House of Steel

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone. Yes, I am going to try and stay active in this place. I love the work and the cut gallery is really going to help me out greatly, which I thank all the great people in their hard work making those cuts. I know it is a pain in the rearend to do. I am still learning the art of GFX. I really hope to get some tips and stuff. I want to start a GFX team on a board that I am a part of, sports talk, (link removed). I need to learn to make better sigs. I did put up an album for peeps to look at. I am telling you the truth, I got a lot to learn and ways to go before making sigs that are up to standards to your eyes. I am very impressive with a lot of the works that are displayed here. Just fantastic.

Dave.

vikesfan

Reaction score
Welcome to SI man, good to have another older member on here. I'm 27, AE is up there as well, Jarrod is around your age, and . Thanks for the comments on the cut gallery. Look for more cuts in the near future :D

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is David, I go by House of Steel. I am 34 years of age from Cleveland, Ohio. I am a rookie GFX sig maker. Trust me, when I say rookie, I look pathetic compared to all you novice artists. I am proud to be a member of your fine GFX board, SportzInsomnia. I joined to hopefully learn more about upgrading my talents and learning off you fine people. I love to get into tutorials and finding CUT sites. I had a motherload site of GFX cuts that had just about all the athletes of today, but somehow lost it when my wife cleaned out our Hard Drive. I haven't been able to find it. I thought it was SportzInsomnia that had this site. It was like 9 pages long of GFX cuts and I really enjoyed the site very much. I was hoping someone here might know what I am talking about. I really hope to make some new friends and get acquainted with most of you. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Sincerely,
Dave House of Steel
[email protected] :D
Welcome aboard Dave. It's just GREAT to have another Steeler fan here.

You live in Ohio ehhh

How come your not a Bengals fan?

Anyways, welcome and hope to see you around.

House of Steel

Reaction score
I think I am getting a lot more of how come your not a Browns fan more than a Bengals Fan. I can't stand either one of them teams. Browns cause they are a very cursed organization that can't seem to have anything go their way. The Bengals, LOL, ummmmm....honestly? I can't stand Chad and TJ. You got a coach that can't seem to control the team during their offseason and getting in trouble with the law. No thanks. I've been a Steelers Fan for 24 years through thick and thin. I bleed Black n Gold through my veins.

As far as being an old fart is concerned, hey I am proud of it. I don't even look close to be 34 years of age. I got my father's baby looks. I still get carded at bars and for beer. That isn't even funny. I got in trouble for no reason as a clerk took my license away saying it was a Fake ID. It took three of my good friends, Cleveland Cops, to finally convince that fool behind the counter to give me back my legal license. Never in a million years had I ever thought my good looks would get me into more trouble than I needed.

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it is much appreciated :D

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I think I am getting a lot more of how come your not a Browns fan more than a Bengals Fan. I can't stand either one of them teams. Browns cause they are a very cursed organization that can't seem to have anything go their way. The Bengals, LOL, ummmmm....honestly? I can't stand Chad and TJ. You got a coach that can't seem to control the team during their offseason and getting in trouble with the law. No thanks. I've been a Steelers Fan for 24 years through thick and thin. I bleed Black n Gold through my veins.

As far as being an old fart is concerned, hey I am proud of it. I don't even look close to be 34 years of age. I got my father's baby looks. I still get carded at bars and for beer. That isn't even funny. I got in trouble for no reason as a clerk took my license away saying it was a Fake ID. It took three of my good friends, Cleveland Cops, to finally convince that fool behind the counter to give me back my legal license. Never in a million years had I ever thought my good looks would get me into more trouble than I needed.

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it is much appreciated :D
No problem House of Steel. Thanks for clearing that up. I greatly appreciate it.

It's nice to have another Steelers fan here. They are definitely hard to find that's for sure.

Just kidding.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
What up dude. Welcome to the board.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How can you live in Cleveland and call your self a Pittsburgh fan! :headsmack:

However, welcome to SI.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Lol oh <Censored> I must've skipped over the part where he said he was 34. Damn, haha.

House of Steel

Reaction score
How can you live in Cleveland and call your self a Pittsburgh fan! :headsmack:

However, welcome to SI.

You will be shocked to hear how many of us, Steelers fans are invading Northeastern Ohio and Cleveland. The sports stores around the area are beginning to stock up on Steelers items. The managers tell me that it seems as if Steelers fans are starting to outnumber Browns fans each and everyday. That speaks volumes. I guess some people in Cleveland are just sick and tired of the losing. I can't blame em. When was the last time these fools ever had success in the playoffs? You have to go clear back to 1984-1986 to even put a breathe on that subject. How many heartaches do Clevelanders need to put up with anymore? It sucks to be a fan of any team that represents the city of Cleveland. Truth be told.

Tell me, are you from Northeastern Ohio or the Cleveland Area? If so, you better watch out for me on the Interstates. IF you have a Browns sticker or something on your car. Be prepared to get the BIRD!!! :D LOL.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You will be shocked to hear how many of us, Steelers fans are invading Northeastern Ohio and Cleveland. The sports stores around the area are beginning to stock up on Steelers items. The managers tell me that it seems as if Steelers fans are starting to outnumber Browns fans each and everyday. That speaks volumes. I guess some people in Cleveland are just sick and tired of the losing. I can't blame em. When was the last time these fools ever had success in the playoffs? You have to go clear back to 1984-1986 to even put a breathe on that subject. How many heartaches do Clevelanders need to put up with anymore? It sucks to be a fan of any team that represents the city of Cleveland. Truth be told.

Tell me, are you from Northeastern Ohio or the Cleveland Area? If so, you better watch out for me on the Interstates. IF you have a Browns sticker or something on your car. Be prepared to get the BIRD!!! :D LOL.
Yes, I live in Northeast Ohio and I have a couple friends who are Steeler fans but I wouldn't go as far as saying out numbering us Brownies! It seems most Browns fans are scattered across the country, everyone wants to leave Cleveland lol. There are thousands of Browns Backer clubs around the world.

And it is hard to deal with the heartaches but you start to get use to it when you root for all the Cleveland teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%