Hello again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags&Dawgs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It has been a long time, the last time I posted here was back in 2007. The last time I was on back in 09. What had happen was that I forgot my password and never could remember it so I clicked on the forgot password link and got me a new password and used it to log in and changed my password so that I could log in and bug you guys a bit.

I'm a big time Jacksonville Jaguars fan/Season Ticket Holder,(I know not doing so hot right now)and a Die hard Georgia Bulldog fan as well. here is the link that I found back in the past if the Admin Staff want to merge this thread with my old one. (http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25858&st=0&p=3736449&fromsearch=1&#entry3736449)I'm also a big NASCAR fan and my favorite driver is none other than the Rainbow Warrior Jeff Gordon # 24. I know that there are alot of DE fans out there and I was sadden when the racing industry lost one of the greats in NASCAR, now his son DE Jr. drives for Hendricks MotorSports so anyone who drives for Hendricks is a fan of mine.

Thanks,
J&D.

Mooche

Reaction score
Welcome back man! Ask around if you have any questions or what not.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm also a big NASCAR fan and my favorite driver is none other than the Rainbow Warrior Jeff Gordon # 24.
Another NASCAR fan and to top it off a Jeff Gordon fan! I'm glad you joined, look forward to our NASCAR discussion. Hope to see you stick around, welcome to SI!

Jags&Dawgs

Reaction score
Another NASCAR fan and to top it off a Jeff Gordon fan! I'm glad you joined, look forward to our NASCAR discussion. Hope to see you stick around, welcome to SI!
Just seen that one of your staff members here lives in Jax. Wow I know for sure I'm going to like it here.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, hopefully you stick around and stay active. Let us know if you need anything to make your stay better.

Jags&Dawgs

Reaction score
:cool:

About time we got another damn Jags fan here.... For the sake of real NFL talk on this site.. Stay active lol.
As long as I know that another Jags bro. has my back I'd be more than happy to stay!!!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We got the entire damn jags fan base on the forum now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%