Hedo Traded To Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Phoenix Suns today acquired forward Hedo Turkoglu from the Toronto Raptors in exchange for guard Leandro Barbosa and forward/center Dwayne Jones, the club has announced. The trade is pending the completion of physicals.

“Hedo is a versatile player and somebody who we always thought would fit into our system,” said Suns Head Coach Alvin Gentry. “He is a good ball handler who can create plays for other people and who can play three different positions. He’ll fit well into what we’re trying to do here.”

Via Press Release

.loggie

Reaction score
I never though Colangelo would be able to ditch Hedo's contract (he'll be making 12 milli when he's 34) but he did and got one of the best sixth man in the league. I think Leandro will excel with Toronto.

Mooche

Reaction score
I never though Colangelo would be able to ditch Hedo's contract (he'll be making 12 milli when he's 34) but he did and got one of the best sixth man in the league. I think Leandro will excel with Toronto.
Exactly my thoughts. The truth is, he may still be a good player but it wasn't working Toronto and they both needed a new start. I am happy for the Raps that this whole fiasco is done.

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
are we still getting Diaw for Dwyane Jones and Reggie Evans?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is a good deal for us to ditch Hedo's contract. I love Barbosa as well, great shooter. I think he can start for us if DeRozan plays SF.

.loggie

Reaction score
I'd prefer Barbosa off the bench since he takes some stupid shots sometimes so I wouldn't give him starter minutes. He does add depth to the backcourt but Jose needs to go.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
After this off season I'm sure the GM's don't care how much their players get paid.

X-_-Facter45

Reaction score
better deal for the rapstors bulid around bargs they should get arenas think of that raptors fasn arena barbosa DDR amir n bargs thats a good starting lineup n it can get better with BC as the GM i would go down the the ACC to see that team play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%