Heads Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been hearing rumors that my girlfriend has been cheating on me, well I just found out that after almost four years she was and is indeed cheating on me. Needless to say I'm sick to my stomach. I don't know what to do, everything just feels like <Censored>, and like I wasted the last four years of my life.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I might not be too active in the coming days and or weeks.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yo man, hope you get over it, and hope you will be able to move on in your life, and find a woman that you will trust more. Good luck with everything man, hope your still fairly active at least.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE's rules to dating before marriage:

1. Don't trust women. They are just as sleezy as men are but much better at covering it up.

2. Don't invest too much into a women unless they carry the title of "Mom" or "Wife"

3. Don't date until your ready to settle down and get married.

Take it from somebody who was a father and a husband way before his time. Why waste all of your pre-30's time being tied down to 1 person when the future of yourself and that significant other is so uncertain? Those of you who are still in school also shouldn't waste your time. Once all that school is over, people around you go their separate ways and girlfriends are no exception to that.

Someday you guys will end up moving into a place with a girl and you will see how fast that "can't wait to see you" and "I love you" crap comes to and end.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Preach Ae preach man!

Im sorry this happened to you pugz...<Censored> is really sad. Hope you recover.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't let it get you down Pugz. You've actually got a hell of a story to tell other chicks. Get yourself a rebound and get some different V for a change

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sometimes you think you can never get over something like this but you will.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
been through a similar situation in my early twenties. hit me hard, but went out with the guys and found out that there are definitely "other fish in the sea."

sounds corny, but it's so true

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear that, Pugz. I hope you recover.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Ouch!! Man. Don't be too down. Go do something to take it off your mind.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE's rules to dating before marriage:

1. Don't trust women. They are just as sleezy as men are but much better at covering it up.

2. Don't invest too much into a women unless they carry the title of "Mom" or "Wife"

3. Don't date until your ready to settle down and get married.

Take it from somebody who was a father and a husband way before his time. Why waste all of your pre-30's time being tied down to 1 person when the future of yourself and that significant other is so uncertain? Those of you who are still in school also shouldn't waste your time. Once all that school is over, people around you go their separate ways and girlfriends are no exception to that.

Someday you guys will end up moving into a place with a girl and you will see how fast that "can't wait to see you" and "I love you" crap comes to and end.
So you're saying I should just ditch this girl I've been dating for almost a year because it's not going to work?

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Don't let it get you down Pugz. You've actually got a hell of a story to tell other chicks. Get yourself a rebound and get some different V for a change
+1, hope it works out for you Pugz.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
So you're saying I should just ditch this girl I've been dating for almost a year because it's not going to work?
no, hes just saying don't invest too much into her bc ur most likely gonna go ur separate ways eventually.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, I will bet money on it.

A year in a relationship may seem like a lot but it really isn't sh.. No offense or anything but when you get to your mid-20's you realize how short a year is.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you still married AE?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I called her this morning, I told her what I found and what did she tell me? She denied it like I knew she would, I then told her that me and her sister just want her to admit it. What do you think she said then? She said it was my fault. I didn't love her anymore, I told her I was growing away from her since I was sick of her being a diva and a <Censored> about everything, I tried to do things with her and she wouldn't want to she just wanted to be with her friends.. the same friends who ratted her out for cheating.

She told me she never had sex with the kid and that it was nothing more then hanging out from time to time. I told her I never hung out with girls without her knowing, I actually have a couple of really close friends that are girls but I quit talking with them due to my ex's jealousy.

Anyways I don't believe her, and I'll never trust her again, but it will take a while for me to just forget my first love and my girlfriend of 4 years. None the less I do feel better now that she admitted it to me, that's all I wanted to hear for the last two months.

AE your right about using this as leverage, but I'm really not the normal 20 year old. Due to my sister and my mom, I grew up with a hatred towards drugs and alcohol. I can't go to a party with my friends while they are all getting tanked cause it isn't fun for me. Therefore it will be hard for me to find a 18-20 year old who is like me, I mean the non party type. Really that's why I'm on SI so much, I don't go to parties, all I do is play bball and sit around, but I always had a girlfriend with me and now I don't.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what AE says is true to a point -- but, what you should understand is that once you hit 20s, you can tell which are willing to settle down, and which just like having the significant other.

i say just live life to the fullest and enjoy the moment, not the history. when the both of you are ready for a stronger commitment, you will know. then, you can move to that.

just enjoy your time together, cuz even if it doesn't last, it will always have an impact on your life in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%