Harrion's pit bull attacks son

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Associated Press said:
PITTSBURGH (AP) - A pit bull owned by Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison bit his 2-year-old son in the thigh, but the boy is expected to recover though he remained hospitalized Friday, the player's agent said.

Harrison's agent, William Parise, told The Associated Press that James III was bitten after his mother let the dog out of its pen Thursday afternoon. Parise wouldn't identify the woman, but said she and Harrison's massage therapist also were hurt trying to help his son. The massage therapist needed three stitches, Parise said.
This is why I would never own a pitbull. Pitbull owners swear by their loyalty & proper training, my brother is one of them, but I have a hard time trusting the animal. Just seems to me that Pitbulls aren't F'ing right in the head a lot of the time. Too quick to snap & are a vicious breed.

I hope Harrison's son recovers well & that damn dog is put down.

I own a Bulldog myself & he is way too fat & lazy to attack...even if he wanted to.

TigerRama977

Reaction score
I don't understand why and how this is news..people are bitten by dogs all the time. Of course I feel for James III because I've been in his position. I hope he recovers fully..but still news? I think not.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
There has to be a reason why it attacked. I know its a pitbull, but it doesn't seem right for it just to attack out of now where.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't understand why and how this is news..people are bitten by dogs all the time. Of course I feel for James III because I've been in his position. I hope he recovers fully..but still news? I think not.
Anytime somebody who's on TV shats their pants, its a news headline. You haven't figured that out yet?

VC15

Reaction score
Here's an update on the status of Harrison's kid:

Harrison's son to remain in hospital

PITTSBURGH -- The agent of Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison said the player's toddler son is "doing well" at a Pittsburgh hospital following an attack by a pit bull.

Harrison's agent, William Parise, says 2-year-old James Harrison III was bitten on the thigh after his mother let the dog out of its pen Thursday afternoon.

Parise said Saturday he was with the boy at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, and the boy was expected to remain there for another day or two.

Parise said the child's mother and the player's massage therapist also were hurt trying to help James III, and the therapist needed three stitches.

A hospital spokesman declined comment Saturday, saying the family has asked that no information be released.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michael Vick to the rescue!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN WE CAN FLY PEOPLE FROM GUANTANAMO BAY TO CHRIS BROWNS HOUSE AND THEY CAN MURDER HIM TOOO WITH NO CHARGE!!!!!!

aj3380

Reaction score
that stinks...

The dog whisperer may have helped.

With pitbulls don't they have something that when they clamp on something they don't let go?

Virtuoso

Reaction score
Yeah not so sure pitbulls should be trusted. I've always semi-wanted one as like a guard dog to bite burglars and crap, though. :lol:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay...this topic is months old & only brought back up b/c of a lame attempt to "up" a post count.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%