Grossman Fail of the Week---Chad OchoCinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush23

Banned
Reaction score
This week's Grossman Fail of the Week award goes to Chad OchoCinco. If you didn't catch it, this past week OchoCinco trash talked Jets CB Darrelle Revis on Twitter all week long and then when the game came around he had 0 catches. Check out the full article here.

How do you feel about him trash talking Revis over twitter and then getting shut down? Makes not only him but the Bengals look foolish.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he only played like 1 full quarter, and sparingly in the 2nd. not that much of a fail IMO

.loggie

Reaction score
Wait until next week to make your judgement. I don't know why Ocho would hype this game up when the Bengals knew they weren't going to play their hardest since they're playing eachother next week.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Well the sad part was they were trying their best in the first half, but they couldn't do anything.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was at the game - Ocho took a bad spill in warmups, and was walking gingerly and sat out for most of warmups after the fact. He was seen hobbling and coming up short on routes, and didn't have his top speed that he's been showing especially after Henry's death. Thing is, Chad acknowledged that Revis did a great job, and he did - but let's reserve our judgment until one more week...

rivers17ncsu

Reaction score
Revis would shut down OchoCinco even when Chad is healthy or playing his hardest, I mean CJ would get some catches unlike in Week 17, but it would be not considered a good game for him.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Revis would shut him down with constant Safety help..

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
It's hard to have big games when your double covered all the time. It's time for the other WR's to step it up. Chad is Chad he'll talk no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%