Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusive

Reaction score
Recently had the urge to mess around in Photoshop again after a long hiatus. Hoping to showcase my pathetic work here, since it was the only place I found still active after roaming through the graveyards of past graphic design forums I used to go to. This 25 post limit for the graphics subforums is stupid and easy to get around. Can I get an artificial boost?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no and if you start spamming we'll just bump you down.

deeba

The Skunky Nugget
Reaction score
username looks familiar. 

spam the intro thread. Dont listen to Pugz haha

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's fairly difficult if you don't give a shit about anything going on.

I've never really understood post limits.  If we actually had any GFX resources to steal it would make more sense, but even then, 25 is pretty steep.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll give you 25 posts if you suck my wiener

just the tip  

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
It's fairly difficult if you don't give a shit about anything going on.

I've never really understood post limits.  If we actually had any GFX resources to steal it would make more sense, but even then, 25 is pretty steep.
there was when we made it. sure it's stupid now because we don't have any resources to steal but no need to be a fucking douche about it like was.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
For the record: 

The Post Limit is for the Resources. We don't really have much anymore in terms of resources, so I don't even know why this is an issue. 

There is no post requirement for using the GFX Central and Showcase sections. If he wants to showcase his "shitty pathetic work here", there is nothing stopping him from doing so. 

If you have any questions you can always leave a message on my profile. Thanks. 

hat-94

Reaction score
Mr. Darko.....You are not the father.

elusive

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
there was when we made it. sure it's stupid now because we don't have any resources to steal but no need to be a fucking douche about it like was.
How was I a douche about it? I said it was stupid and easy to get around. You called it stupid in this post, then say I was a douche for saying the exact same thing. Did I strike a nerve with you, or are you this big of a prick to every new member?

GMF1991 said:
For the record: 

The Post Limit is for the Resources. We don't really have much anymore in terms of resources, so I don't even know why this is an issue. 

There is no post requirement for using the GFX Central and Showcase sections. If he wants to showcase his "shitty pathetic work here", there is nothing stopping him from doing so. 

If you have any questions you can always leave a message on my profile. Thanks. 
The entire "graphics" subforum is blocked off from the homepage with a white banner saying "members only. 25 posts required." Like I said, it's fairly easy to get around, but it's also quite annoying. Plus, by yours and others own admittance it serves no purpose (but to deter new posters).

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
forgot the part where you called me an asshole? hence the douche, you dumb ass.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
everybody love everybody 

hat-94

Reaction score
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

elusive

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
forgot the part where you called me an asshole? hence the douche, you dumb ass.
Yeah because of the warm welcome you gave me of threatening to bring down my post count lol.

You're acting like fucking Vince from Fast and Furious. I'm that busta who keeps Dom out of handcuffs.

Let's keep this little pissing fest going, I'm hoping to get to 25 soon!!!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elusive said:
You're acting like fucking Vince from Fast and Furious. I'm that busta who keeps Dom out of handcuffs.
Classic fucking reference, knowing how Pugz's avy is literally from that exact movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%