Grade your team's draft

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
A being the best, F being the worst.

I feel that the Pats deserve a B. We adressed some needs, such as the secondary and getting a young reciver to (maybe) play the slot. We got our cap situation under control, and got some good pics for next year. However, I think that we could have gotten a decent backup like Nate Davis, because like it or hate it, Brady is in his 30s. But hey, Graham Harrrel is still out there.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Pats = B, mad we drafted Chung over Maualuga or Lauranaitis, but happy we drafted Butler

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pats = B, mad we drafted Chung over Maualuga or Lauranaitis, but happy we drafted Butler
Chung is going to be a Pro Bowler. Mark my words.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like what the Browns did but I can't grade the draft until I see results.. We have had too many busts in Cleveland.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I would say the Giants get a B+ We got who we needed and we added a lot of depth at various positions. I really like what Reese did like always.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Indianapolis Colts-- B+

Needs: DL, WR, LB, RB.

DL: Drafting two DTs in Fili Moala from South Calafornia, and Terrance Taylor from Michigan, the Colts filled this issue in.

Moala "flashes immense talent and potential at times" and "is capable of dominating the point of attack and is a high-motor player" so I believe he should help us out if he works hard in Training Camp, and at Practices.

Taylor "has been a dominating player in the Big Ten", however at 6'0" he lacks size as a DL.
Terrance "has excellent strength and is a competitive player who plays really hard" so he should improve over time to make him better, and cover up the issues with his size.

WR: Drafting Austin Collie from BYU is a huge help for the Colts, who are trying to fill the gap at WR after releasing Marvin Harrison.
Collie has good size, and was very productive when he played for BYU, so I believe he should a 3rd String, behind Reggie Wayne and Anthony Gonzalez.

LB: I believe we should have taken James Laurintius or Ray Maualuga with the 27th pick, however there are still two rounds left to get something done.

RB: When the Colts drafted Donald Brown from UConn with the 27th pick, I was upset in there disision. After doing some research, I saw he had "outstanding speed, quickness and vision".
Also, due to the fact he excels when running between blockers, he should fit in perfectly with the Colts.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would say the Giants get a B+ We got who we needed and we added a lot of depth at various positions. I really like what Reese did like always.
Rhett Bomar is gonna be nice. Nuff said.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yea the Giants are great at drafting good players that fit what we do.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Round #3 (68th Pick) - Jarron Gilbert DT (San Jose State)
Round #3 (99th Pick) - Juaqin Iglesias WR (Oklahoma)
Round #4 (105th Pick) - Henry Melton DE (Texas)
Round #4 (119th Pick) - D.J. Moore CB (Vanderbilt)
Round #5 (140th Pick) - Johnny Knox WR (Abilene-Christian)
Round #5 (154th Pick) - Marcus Freeman LB (Ohio State)
Round #6 (190th Pick) - Al Afalava S (Oregon State)
Round #7 (246th Pick) -
Round #7 (251st Pick) -

I'd say B+. For not having a 1st or 2nd round pick we have made some nice moves. I like Iglesias and Moore. Gilbert and Melton will add depth to Marinelli's D-Line. Knox is fast as <Censored> (4.29 in the 40) and hopefully means the end of Rashied Davis in Chicago. Freeman could possibly start at SLB, so he's a steal IMO.

Mavfatha

Green and Yellow Forever
Reaction score
Packers - B, Raji should really help us out, I don't know much about the rest of it though lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm giving Detroit a B.

We didn't really address the o-line and d-line, but we managed to do a good job filling our holes such as TE, WR, S.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
F for the Cowboys!

Bill Parcells, please come back!! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%