Goodbye SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If that was directed to me, I'm not celebrating. Maybe you should read before you post.. All I said was that he does this like every two months and that he will be back..
It wasn't directed at ANYONE I was just saying it because I know some people will start celebrating. Sorry if you think it was directed at you. That was just a comment for the general public who will start celebrating.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It wasn't directed at ANYONE I was just saying it because I know some people will start celebrating. Sorry if you think it was directed at you. That was just a comment for the general public who will start celebrating.
Not gonna celebrate, just gonna keep on being active and seeing how there's one less ______ person.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Meh, I didn't dislike you, I just didn't see why CB4 was banned or why Kraig started promoting you without ever talking it over with anybody else... But, if you really are gonna leave, peace man!
First of all, it wasnt banned. It was a 2 hour post suspension...

Second of all, I told an admin about it but they never replied and I already told jarrod about how it was my "mistake".

Thirdly, I was admin to code the "night skin". I was just browsing on SI and I was admin and I was not even informed. Then I asked Kraig how/why I am admin then he told me its to code the skin. Before I was made admin, he asked if I could code the skin and I told him how I couldn't do it until next weekend. Then he made me admin beacuse he said he wanted to do it sooner so he wouldnt forget later on during the week. So talk to him about that...

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score

Second of all, I told an admin about it but they never replied and I already told jarrod about how it was my "mistake".

Thirdly, I was admin to code the "night skin". I was just browsing on SI and I was admin and I was not even informed. Then I asked Kraig how/why I am admin then he told me its to code the skin. Before I was made admin, he asked if I could code the skin and I told him how I couldn't do it until next weekend. Then he made me admin beacuse he said he wanted to do it sooner so he wouldnt forget later on during the week. So talk to him about that...
You weren't made admin to suspend people for no reason, you're failing to understand that.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

If you were just an admin to code a skin, then why do you go and "2 hour post suspened" CB4?

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
You weren't made admin to suspend people for no reason, you're failing to understand that.
Stop spamming up my thread. I'm done with your <Censored>.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You see, I've been asking for the past week, but he never answers.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
If you were just an admin to code a skin, then why do you go and "2 hour post suspened" CB4?
Like I said, it was a mistake and I informed Kraig about it but he did not respond on AIM. CB4 and X were just bashing a way so I took away their post priveleges so they would stop...

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Stop spamming up my thread. I'm done with your <Censored>.
I bet, so why haven't you left yet? And why aren't you ignoring me?

It's a simple concept, don't reply to stuff you don't like.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like I said, it was a mistake and I informed Kraig about it but he did not respond on AIM. CB4 and X were just bashing a way so I took away their post priveleges so they would stop...
You fail to see that you were just an admin for CODING only. Not to be suspending members for no reason. None of the other admins seen a problem with it..

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I bet, so why haven't you left yet? And why aren't you ignoring me?

It's a simple concept, don't reply to stuff you don't like.
Keep talking...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
You fail to see that you were just an admin for CODING only. Not to be suspending members for no reason. None of the other admins seen a problem with it..
Suspending members for no reason? YA OK...

You are not a part of this so stop posting about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%