Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone heard about this? Most reports say it could happen, but most reports in NOLA with people close to the situation say it's a guarantee and could happen as soon as the end of this week. He'd be selling to Gary Chouset (think I spelled that right) who's a local with tons of green. Shinn doesn't even compare. I'm talking millions to billions. Shinn was a poor owner with a bad rep, I was once heard if you looked at his contacts in his phone you wouldn't find any respected or knowledgable basketball people in there. When this happens, it will be better than any offseason player addition the Hornets could make.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm shocked there's no interest in this.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I typically don't look in the NBA section -- but I think Glazer, for Tampa, is the same way. I bet he's broke and I know that leprechaun doesn't have any friends in the NFL.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I typically don't look in the NBA section -- but I think Glazer, for Tampa, is the same way. I bet he's broke and I know that leprechaun doesn't have any friends in the NFL.
I never really thought about it, but that's a great comparison. Shinn doesn't have any real NBA money and has NO friends in the league. Great comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%