"Gabberts rookie year was a nightmare, but he wont be a bust"

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/18622075/gabberts-rookie-year-was-a-nightmare-but-he-wont-be-a-bust

Everything I've been saying, yet nobody listens to me.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
So when Pete Prisco says it, im supposed to believe it now?
You can say what you want, I'll believe it when I see it. Have fun with Mularkey, lol

and where ya been dude? Havent seen you around as much lately

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
So when Pete Prisco says it, im supposed to believe it now?
You can say what you want, I'll believe it when I see it. Have fun with Mularkey, lol

and where ya been dude? Havent seen you around as much lately
Been working my ass off, and getting hella paid in return.

As for NFL.

Have fun with Mularkey? Hes hell of a lot better than what Koetter is. Have fun.

And no, your not suppose to believe it. It simply shows that what I say is the truth, and its not me just "being a homer".

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Been working my ass off, and getting hella paid in return.

As for NFL.

Have fun with Mularkey? Hes hell of a lot better than what Koetter is. Have fun.

And no, your not suppose to believe it. It simply shows that what I say is the truth, and its not me just "being a homer".
lmao, im hesitant about Koetter also, but we really cant say how much he'll accomplish with the weapons we have vs. the weapons (or lack of thereof) the Jags have

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, Pete is a fan of the Jaguars just like you Kam but I do agree, Gabbert will definitely be better this year with an actual off-season and better weapons.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't think many people think he will necessarily bust. I don't think he will become a GOAT like you make him out to be though. I think he will be a above average QB. Nothing more.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
lmao, im hesitant about Koetter also, but we really cant say how much he'll accomplish with the weapons we have vs. the weapons (or lack of thereof) the Jags have
The weapons wasnt the only problem with the Jags offense.

Most of it was Playcalling.

1st and 10 - 3 yard run with Maurice Jones Drew.
2nd and 7 - TE Screen to Marcedes Lewis for 1 Yard.
3rd and 6 - WR Screen to Mike Thomas for a loss of 5.
4th and 11 - Punt.

This would be the usual. Jags and who ever they played in any week last year was considered a "Punting Duel" because the Defense would hold them, the playcalling was just too god awful to move the ball. He wont help Matt Ryan at all.

Mularkey did ALOT for the Falcons. Matt Ryan changed the plays at the line to what he felt comfortable with and that is why they choked against the Giants in the playoffs along with the Packers a few years ago. Matt Ryan isn't what the media has hyped him up to be. Mularkey actually does have a pretty dynamic offense, Matt Ryan just couldnt handle the plays and would switch it to something else when he would see a look he didnt feel comfortable with, when in reality... the original play called by Mularkey would have probably been better.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Don't think many people think he will necessarily bust. I don't think he will become a GOAT like you make him out to be though. I think he will be a above average QB. Nothing more.
Never said Gabbert will be the GOAT nor did I ever say he'd be a top 5 QB. He will be on the level of the Joe Flaccos of the world however.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Well, Pete is a fan of the Jaguars just like you Kam but I do agree, Gabbert will definitely be better this year with an actual off-season and better weapons.
Pete is NOT a fan of the Jaguars, he lives in Jacksonville because he was hired to do local radio here, and he enjoys the weather... but hes a Giant/Colts fan. & A huge Peyton Manning supporter. Hes been honest with the Jags over the years. Hes far from a fan.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never said Gabbert will be the GOAT nor did I ever say he'd be a top 5 QB. He will be on the level of the Joe Flaccos of the world however.
I agree. Don't think you can win a Super Bowl with the Flaccos of the world though.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I agree. Don't think you can win a Super Bowl with the Flaccos of the world though.
Ravens won a superbowl with the Trent Dilfers of the world.

Bucs won a superbowl with the Brad Johnsons of the world.

Giants won with the Jeff Hostetlers of the world.

So obviously, they can win it.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that. You don't win many Super Bowls with the Flacco's of the world. Have to have one hell of a supporting cast.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that. You don't win many Super Bowls with the Flacco's of the world. Have to have one hell of a supporting cast.
What? Flacco is a borderline top 10 QB..

Smh. Worse QBs than Flacco have won superbowls before..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Ravens didn't have a great defense, they would be shit. Flacco is not good enough to put that team on his back. Like I said, need a hell of a supporting cast. Can't think of many teams that won a Super Bowl with a mediocre QB who didn't have a good supporting cast. If Gabbert gets that, so be it.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Pete is NOT a fan of the Jaguars, he lives in Jacksonville because he was hired to do local radio here, and he enjoys the weather... but hes a Giant/Colts fan. & A huge Peyton Manning supporter. Hes been honest with the Jags over the years. Hes far from a fan.
I'm sure he still wants to see them do well and I didn't even know he was hired there for the local radio. I just always see him talking about the Jaguars and I'm not saying he's wrong here, fan or not. Like I said, I agree with him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
If the Ravens didn't have a great defense, they would be shit. Flacco is not good enough to put that team on his back. Like I said, need a hell of a supporting cast. If Gabbert gets that, so be it.
Um, Ravens defense wasn't really that good over the past couple of years.. Yes, they've been good.. but people still think they are the 2000 Ravens. Defense is good, but Flacco has a major part in them winning games.

I'm sure he still wants to see them do well and I didn't even know he was hired there for the local radio. I just always see him talking about the Jaguars and I'm not saying he's wrong here, fan or not. Like I said, I agree with him.
Hes always talking about them because since he does local radio here, thats what alot of his viewers are. He does have sources with the Jaguars, but hes not a fan.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ray Rice is way more pivotal to them that Flacco is.
I mean Flacco is just an average QB. You replace with a guy like Drew Brees, there is no doubt they win a Super Bowl.
If you replace him with the likes of a Matt Hasselbeck, I don't think they lose much production. Flacco just isn't anything special.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Ray Rice is way more pivotal to them that Flacco is.
I mean Flacco is just an average QB. You replace with a guy like Drew Brees, there is no doubt they win a Super Bowl.
If you replace him with the likes of a Matt Hasselbeck, I don't think they lose much production. Flacco just isn't anything special.
Disagree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%