Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Front-Butt just loves jumping ships.

Do you forgive him now TYO? hahha.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Love the hire...I'll love it even more if he gets Crist to come here which sounds likely. The talent on Offense is there.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do you want Dayne Crist?

I don't know about the QB situation in Kansas, and I'm sure it isn't great, but Crist isn't going to be a big upgrade regardless. He's terrible.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
He's been moving around so much now it's hard to keep track.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do you want Dayne Crist?

I don't know about the QB situation in Kansas, and I'm sure it isn't great, but Crist isn't going to be a big upgrade regardless. He's terrible.
Jordan Webb fucking sucks..Like there's not even a positive I can list about him. He's not accurate..He doesn't have a arm..He's not mobile...He's short. Like why would a former 5 star qb who would be learning under Coach Weis not be better than him

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just because he was a 5 star QB doesn't mean he's good. Crist was benched due to ineffectiveness while running a Brian Kelly offense that has seen guys like Tony Pike and Zach Collaros have success. It's hard to see Crist having more success running a Weis offense (which is a more complicated system for a quarterback, focusing heavily on precision to execute), than he had in ND.

That being said, he'll be an improvement based on physical ability alone... but he only has one year of eligibility left, and I wouldn't expect to see huge strides made by him.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just because he was a 5 star QB doesn't mean he's good. Crist was benched due to ineffectiveness while running a Brian Kelly offense that has seen guys like Tony Pike and Zach Collaros have success. It's hard to see Crist having more success running a Weis offense (which is a more complicated system for a quarterback, focusing heavily on precision to execute), than he had in ND.

That being said, he'll be an improvement based on physical ability alone... but he only has one year of eligibility left, and I wouldn't expect to see huge strides made by him.
If he did what he did in the 2010 season before he got benched or w/e...15/6-7 picks would have the fanbase going wild. I'd only expect improvement. He's a stop-gap player but a good one for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%