Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter To recap: the 49ers put one safety on the trade block in a mass email and landed another that tweeted he was going to be a Bengal.

What a moron, hopefully it happened for a good reason.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The story is Donte Whitner is a ****. He agreed to a contract with the bengals, told everyone he agreed to a contract with the bengals and said he was excited to come back to Ohio, and then he said "just kidding...I was bull****ting you guys" and backed out of the agreement.

I can't wait until September 25th when he comes to PBS and gets his *** kicked and gets burned by AJ Green.

That comment cracked me up, hopefully it happens.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Filed to ESPN: Raiders reached agreement with former Giants tight end Kevin Boss on a four-year, $16 million.

The Raiders got under the cap by restructuring Stanford Routt and Richard Seymour, saving them $17.2 million of room.
A replacement for Zach Miller.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Jaguars sign Pro Bowl TE @MarcedesLewis89 to 5-year contract worth just under $35 million.
Kam is happy lol. Thats a good contract for him

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kreutz signed with the Saints...

That's just not right IMO.

He should have retired a Bear.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nah its not right for you guys to not give him that little extra cash to him lol
Well, it really wasn't about the cash. Olin just felt like the Bears didn't want him anymore, and that was true to a certain extent. Jerry Angelo and the front office didn't want him anymore, but Lovie, the coaches, and the players all wanted him back.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Yeshaaaa.

Jags signed Marcedes to a 5 year deal.

dope.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Bo Scaife has allegedly, possibly, maybe AGREED to a 1-year, $1 million deal with the Bengals. Just waiting for this one to fall apart.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Should be wishing it didn't go through.

Dude is terribad.
LOL, it's not like they are signing him to do much, he's taking over for Reggie Kelly. We got Gresham and Coffman, we are fine at TE. He's a good blocker, at least.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saints just keep getting better, Kreutz is going to have a much easier time playing between the best guard tandem in the National Football League.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Saints just keep getting better, Kreutz is going to have a much easier time playing between the best guard tandem in the National Football League.
Yeah I like the Kreutz signing, I forgot Goodwin signed with the Niners so looks like we have our replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%