Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Colts will win the divison, but Texans have a better chance than the Jags do.
& How is that?

You calculate that in the same head that said Moss with the pats < Deion Branch with the pats?

Or the one where you said the Pats are switching to 4-3 just because they're taking a chance with Haynesworth?

Jags got better this offseason, we added our QB of the future.. whos been killing shit in practice and will probably start over Garrard.

Defense =
Lane - Knighton - Alualu - Kampman

Daryl Smith - Poz - Session

Mathis - Landry - Green - Cox

Way better than our defense last year, and we still almost won the division.

I'm tired of everybody saying every year.. "THIS IS THE TEXANS YEAR"

How will Mario Williams do standing up?

How will Cushing do playing in a 3-4 in the middle? He was garbage in the middle in the 4-3.. soo ?

If they don't get pressure in the 3-4 then the new safety and corner additions won't = shit. Because nobody can cover forever.

The Colts actually got worse this offseason, so yeah.. break down for me how they all have a better chance than the Jags.. who actually got better than everybody in the AFC South this offseason.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports free agent LB Nick Barnett is in Detroit on Saturday for a visit to the Lions' facility.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Colts just got worse.

Released CB Kelvin Hayden.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
& How is that?

You calculate that in the same head that said Moss with the pats < Deion Branch with the pats?

Or the one where you said the Pats are switching to 4-3 just because they're taking a chance with Haynesworth?

Jags got better this offseason, we added our QB of the future.. whos been killing shit in practice and will probably start over Garrard.

Defense =
Lane - Knighton - Alualu - Kampman

Daryl Smith - Poz - Session

Mathis - Landry - Green - Cox

Way better than our defense last year, and we still almost won the division.

I'm tired of everybody saying every year.. "THIS IS THE TEXANS YEAR"

How will Mario Williams do standing up?

How will Cushing do playing in a 3-4 in the middle? He was garbage in the middle in the 4-3.. soo ?

If they don't get pressure in the 3-4 then the new safety and corner additions won't = shit. Because nobody can cover forever.

The Colts actually got worse this offseason, so yeah.. break down for me how they all have a better chance than the Jags.. who actually got better than everybody in the AFC South this offseason.
smfh

I've never ONCE said Deion was better with the Pats than Moss.... never.
I said Brady liked Deion more than Randy. Moss was clearly better, thats without question.

And we wouldnt have released Ty Warren if we were keeping the 3-4 defense. Warren basically said in his press conference "I dont fit well in a 4-3 defense, so they let me go".

Yep, getting a QB of the future is definitely gonna help them win the division this year :/

And the Colts played most of their games last year without Dallas Clark, the best TE in football. And their best defender, Dwight Freeney was also hurt.

Peyton will be the dominant Peyton that he always is.

And the Jags defense, while improved, isn't that great still. They were the 5th worst defense in defensive YPG, and gave up a 6th league worst 26.2 PPG, when they could only get 22.1 PPG. You think adding Paul Posluszny and some scrap defenders (Session has AVs of 2,7,7, and 2 in his 4 years in the NFL, Landry an AV of 6 last year)

They arent that good, Im sorry to tell you this

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Rich get richer: Former Packers DT Cullen Jenkins reached agreement with the Eagles on a five year, $25 million deal.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought I heard the Saints signed Jenkins.

Peyton Manning re-signed, 90M deal over 5 I think.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
smfh

I've never ONCE said Deion was better with the Pats than Moss.... never.
I said Brady liked Deion more than Randy. Moss was clearly better, thats without question.

And we wouldnt have released Ty Warren if we were keeping the 3-4 defense. Warren basically said in his press conference "I dont fit well in a 4-3 defense, so they let me go".

Yep, getting a QB of the future is definitely gonna help them win the division this year :/

And the Colts played most of their games last year without Dallas Clark, the best TE in football. And their best defender, Dwight Freeney was also hurt.

Peyton will be the dominant Peyton that he always is.

And the Jags defense, while improved, isn't that great still. They were the 5th worst defense in defensive YPG, and gave up a 6th league worst 26.2 PPG, when they could only get 22.1 PPG. You think adding Paul Posluszny and some scrap defenders (Session has AVs of 2,7,7, and 2 in his 4 years in the NFL, Landry an AV of 6 last year)

They arent that good, Im sorry to tell you this
You're funny kid.

Go check around, Gabbert will probably be starting this year. No more Garrard.
You said something with the likes of Deion was better than Moss.. some stupid shit you always pull out. They released Ty Warren because he failed his physical. Dwight Freeney played all 16 games last year. Polian hasn't drafted a successful 1st round draft pick in a while, and they just released Kelvin Hayden and lost Session along with Addai and a few other pieces in Free Agency. Manning is a workaholic and he hasn't been able to officially "work" this offseason due to the Neck problems and the lockout.

Jags defense will majorly improve.

Aaron Kampman was put on IR around week 6 last year. Tyson Alualu was hurt down the stretch. So the front 4 will already be better with them all at 100%.

Session will do great with Knighton and Alualu infront of him opening holes. Poz was always a good LB and he'll continue that for the same reasons I listed with Session.

Jags secondary last year was garbage due to safety play. The CBs were beat alot because the safety was always out of position and didn't give them help over the top. Landry will change that.

You really don't know much about the Jags..

With the FA pieces and pieces added from the draft. Jags have all the parts in place to make a big run this year.

You're mentally retarded if you don't see that.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Osi's returning to camp tonight. Still not sure what's going to play out with him though.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I will guarantee this

If Gabbert starts Week 1, The Jaguars will not be above .500. Guaranteed.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Eagles trade DT Brodrick Bunkley to Cleveland for 5th round pick in 2012 and agreed to terms with LB Akeem Jordan on a one-year deal.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think we will end up signing Barnett and probably call it a day. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%