Reaction score
Can't Joseph be franchise tagged by the Bengals? I highly doubt he reaches FA

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shit forgot about talib damn lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I think the Bengals will franchise tag Joseph and I don't know about Benson, he might be in trouble.

Mooche

Reaction score
I think the Bengals will franchise tag Joseph and I don't know about Benson, he might be in trouble.
Benson most likely walks, IMO. But it is the Bengals, and they definitely do love their track record of thugs..

Kills me to say that about a Texas boy. But. Benson has been bad news since he got into the NFL.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Lions can have Eric Wright..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can you apply a franchise tag if the guys contract is already expired? I'm pretty sure Joseph's contract has expired?
I've never really understood the franchise tag fully.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
from two days ago from peter king's twitter:

SI.com's Peter King "hears" that free agent Nnamdi Asomugah's preference is to play with the Jets.
King still lists the Jets as a "longshot," presumably for financial reasons. The Cowboys, Eagles, and Texans top King's lists despite multiple reports out of Dallas and Philadelphia that those teams aren't exactly gung-ho. King also suspects the "cash-strapped" Ravens are more likely to re-sign Josh Wilson, and the Bucs are not a realistic option. Jul 22, 9:18 AM

Mooche

Reaction score
My personal guess is that Aso is going to end up with either the Eagles or Texans.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I just can't see the Bengals splitting up Joseph & Hall, I just can't see it happening. They are a big part of the defensive success the last few years.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
SI.com's Peter King believes the Jaguars are going to be "very, very busy in free agency."
The majority of the Jags' attention will be devoted to the defensive side of the ball. Solid all-around safety Eric Weddle has been the name most connected with Jacksonville, and they figure to add a veteran linebacker as well. Director of player personnel Terry McDonough suggested in April that an "explosive wide receiver" could also be on the wish list.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I hope we get a WR in FA, to help out whoever the fuck the QB will be, and then trade Britt for a pick.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now that the lockout is over, we can all look forward to Britt getting suspended for the next 20 years.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
damn if i were the jets, i'd sign aso over the WRs.

because they have a solid run game with Greene and LT, and nobody will be able to throw on them except to on like TE slants

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Joseph is gone.
As long as we have someone decent to take over for him, that's fine. What most people don't realize about Joseph is that he's injury-prone, seems like every year we have someone else in there playing for him because he's injured. I still won't believe it until I see it.

Mooche

Reaction score
damn if i were the jets, i'd sign aso over the WRs.

because they have a solid run game with Greene and LT, and nobody will be able to throw on them except to on like TE slants
And then who would they have for Sanchez to throw the ball to?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Dustin Keller and only Dustin Keller lol

Mooche

Reaction score
I think Sanchez would go out for pass routes himself on occasion... SMFH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%