Former Giants OF Benard Admits Steroid Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Former Giants outfielder Marvin Benard has admitted that he used steroids during the team's 2002 World Series season to deal with a nagging knee injury.

Benard acknowledged his steroid use to The Associated Press on Sunday, when he was in the Bay Area for a reunion of the 2000 NL West champion team.

"Yes, I did," Bernard said. "It was what it was. I did some stupid things. I should have never done them. At the time you think you're doing the right thing for the right reason, then you realize you made a mistake and it's too late and you can't take it back."

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't not forgive a guy when he admits to doing something wrong and knows it was wrong.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We have no choice but to move on anyways. Its in the past and whats done is done.

Still a SMH

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It also doesn't hurt that he's a relative nobody haha

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
lol, wow this is really a ground breaking news story. I think this is more out of attention then anything. I mean he couldve done this while he was playing but he didnt.

Rivers17

Reaction score
I remember him and a lot of other Giants players took roids then: Bernard, Armando Rios, FP Santangelo, Bonds, those are the onse I can name off the top of my head

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Yeah --- the hell is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%