For the AFC Championship!

Oiler35

Reaction score
I would have made it bigger, and had Sanchez laying on the ground.
Just sayin' ;)

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Colts are gonna lose. they always lose in the playoffs. I want the Jets to win because people said they got into the playoffs easy because the teams at the end of the season were resting their players. And if the Jets went to the Super Bowl that would show up the people so bad.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Colts are gonna lose. they always lose in the playoffs. I want the Jets to win because people said they got into the playoffs easy because the teams at the end of the season were resting their players. And if the Jets went to the Super Bowl that would show up the people so bad.
Come Sunday, at around 6, I'm going to look back at this post, and piss my pants.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Watch the Jets are gonna win. The Jets have offense and defense the colts just have offense so well see on sunday. Jets over the Colts.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Just saying, it would be hilarious if New York beat Minnesota in the Super Bowl.

retry_1

Reaction score
Watch the Jets are gonna win. The Jets have offense and defense the colts just have offense so well see on sunday. Jets over the Colts.
The jets have a rushing offense, that won't be able to keep pace with manning, so they'll have to try to throw. and that's when the colt's D is at it's best. You'll be surprised by the young corners for the Colts, they can cover anyone, and the great pass rush goes without saying.

If the Colts turn it over early, and the Jets can use their run game, it will be close, if not, blowout.

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
Baahh, I'm satisfied with what the Jets have done. They've gone way past what I expected. I'm proud of my gang and just wish them luck, win or loss.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Baahh, I'm satisfied with what the Jets have done. They've gone way past what I expected. I'm proud of my gang and just wish them luck, win or loss.
You don't mean that, you know you want them to crush Manning.

<__<

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
Well yes. But even if they lose I'll still be happy.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
That's the way all Tampa fan's were when we played in the SuperBowl.

Just happy we beat Philly.

Dubious1

Reaction score
So far the only conversation here should be in the NFL playoffs thread but whatever...LOL

And if, and a big if, also with a big doubt it, the Jets manage to pull off a win over the Colts, I would hope the Jets to Win it all.

But what do you all think of the sig, is it an improvement over the last one?

Oiler35

Reaction score
Your effects are great, but different coloring, and adding more would go a long ways.

Dubious1

Reaction score
Good game Jets!

Better luck next time!!! Blah, blah, blah

Gonna have to create a masterpiece for the SUPERBOWL! Well atleast a sig of some sort!!! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%