First mind blowing pick in the 1st round.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the first mind blowing pick in the first round? Im curious to see what some of you think will happen.

Most people remember the Jags taking Tyson Alualu, or the Chiefs taking Tyson Jackson, or the Raiders picking Heyward-Bey.

Go.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the first mind blowing pick in the first round? Im curious to see what some of you think will happen.

Most people remember the Jags taking Tyson Alualu, or the Chiefs taking Tyson Jackson, or the Raiders picking Heyward-Bey.

Go.
I was trying to forget this....

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Maybe Barron #7 to JAX (I know someone on your Twitter list kam had said that is a possibility)

Stephen Hill/Rueben Randle #13 to ARI? Would be shocking

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Maybe Barron #7 to JAX (I know someone on your Twitter list kam had said that is a possibility)
No, its not a possibility. They were saying on a mock draft how somebody had him going #7. We're already set at Safety.

Dawan Landry / Dwight Lowery.

If your shocked to see anybody come up for the Jags. It'd prolly be Chandler Jones.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
They could possibly get him in the 2nd lol. That would be the mind blowing pick of 2012 EASILY
no they couldnt.

National Football Post's Greg Gabriel expects Syracuse DE Chandler Jones to be drafted in the 12-22 range on Thursday.
The Seahawks pick 12th, and the Browns sit at No. 22. Gabriel, a former college scouting director, envisions the lengthy, high-motor Jones as a 4-3 left defensive end in the pros. "One thing is certain," writes Gabriel, "this is a player with a lot of upside." Jones has been one of the bigger "risers" as the draft process has moved along, and he's peaking at the right time.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The Boston Globe's latest mock has us taking CB/FS Trumaine Johnson at #27.

I like the kid, and clearly NE does too. Probably the best guy to fill our FS hole. But at 27, it's a big reach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%