Favorite College Football Moment(s) of the Year

Lake Louise

Reaction score
It's hard to pick just one moment, if you can't, just make a top moments list.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RO2SlXCqUKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan and Notre Dame game. Was an incredible game. Even had we of lost that, such as great game.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
During the Wisconsin-Nebraska game, seeing the entire stadium singing in unison during a timeout in the 4th quarter. I'm not sure why that was my favorite moment, but it was just cool as hell.

nickps

Reaction score
During the Wisconsin-Nebraska game, seeing the entire stadium singing in unison during a timeout in the 4th quarter. I'm not sure why that was my favorite moment, but it was just cool as hell.

That was awesome... it was so loud on the broadcast. I think it was Herbstriet who said "The game is just a break from the party" or something like that which is kind of true for a Saturday in Madison. Wisconsin has some the most fun traditions. My favorite was probably the beating the badgers gave Penn State to win the Leaders division because I was there. Or the Big Ten Championship game.

swoosh

Reaction score
That song couldn't be anymore perfect for the Badgers.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
That crazy catch by the receiver from Marshall (I think) where he caught the pass behind his back for a TD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%