Fantasy Football League?

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone here interested in playing and trying to make a serious league? Have an urge to play this year and none of friends seem to be in... SI league?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm having one but it's $50 per person. As far as I know nola and GMF will be joining it. If you'd be interested in joining just let me know. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
I'm having one but it's $50 per person. As far as I know nola and GMF will be joining it. If you'd be interested in joining just let me know. 
Yep, I'm still in on this one.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Good to hear. I've been trying to decide what the best way is for collecting the money. I was just going to have everyone send it in to me and I'd hold onto it until it was time to pay it out but obviously people would have to trust me with that, but if there's a better/easier way of doing it, I'll listen. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
League safe

I use it for my baseball league and we've used it for March madness brackets a few times

dcpwner

Reaction score
I'd be down. Havent found a serious league yet this year

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So it says 

Credit Card: 3% of the transaction amount

That would mean it'd just be $51.50 then instead of $50, right? I'd assume most would pay by that. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sure...I've found leaguesafe to be reliable as well.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I've already got 9 people (counting nola & GMF) so if these other 3 wanted to join that would put us at 12. 

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im in. Me & Dustin talked today. We should do a MM league in March

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I have 10 people currently, which is full and the draft is going to be on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET. I could up it to 12 if I got you and another guy. It's $50 though per person and we are doing it by paypal. 

dcpwner

Reaction score
I'd be down...lemme know if you find a 12th...I can ask around too.
I liked league safe tho its just really secure because everyone is in charge of the money via votes and stuff like that

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
dcpwner. said:
I'd be down...lemme know if you find a 12th...I can ask around too.
I liked league safe tho its just really secure because everyone is in charge of the money via votes and stuff like that

Yeah, I was fine with leaguesafe and willing but I also had other people who don't know the website and are skeptical of putting their info on it. I don't know, you can't win with everyone. I was iffy on going to a money league because I knew it could be a headache but I'll see how it goes this time around. If you are willing to go Paypal and want to join, you are more than welcome to but we will have to find another guy. I only planned on 10 so didn't really look into anyone else. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
The main reason I liked league safe is because you could see which GMs paid, which didn't, and you can keep track of when the commissioner sends the money to the winners.

werebarret

Reaction score
i could join, but i can't pay right away.  I'm tapped, I just paid for the mcat, books, some tuition, and my last landlord is trying to shake me down for a few hundred bucks.  but i'd be able to pay in a week or two when I get my student aid refund check.

if not, no problem at all, i probably wouldn't spot some random guy over the internet $50 for a fantasy football league.   i'm good for it, and if you want to get to 12 with dcpwner, i'll be good to go soon.  

if not, no hard feelings, enjoy the league. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%