Falcons May Surprise This Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
if you search the internet hard enough, you'll find a story about every team being able to surprise you this year, people just want to be the one who called it if it does happen lol

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Falcons may only win probably 3-5 games max. I dont think they can beat some of the teams on there schedule. Most teams look like plausible 8 Game Winners.

Winnable Games: Lions, Kansas City, Chicago, Rams and possibly one of the Buccaneer's games.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Michael Turner is a Top 10 RB in the NFL, and Matt Ryan will be good, but this team will win no more than 5 games.

VC15

Reaction score
This is coming from a Giant fan.
What's that supposed to mean?

Michael Turner ran for a little over 300 yards and 3 TD's in 15 games last year. I know he was behind LT last year, but do you expect him to be anything special in Atlanta?

Brandon Jacobs ran for 1,000 and 4 TD's, Derrick Ward had 600 and 3 TD's, and Ahmad Bradshaw had nearly 200 and an 88 yd TD run.

Not to mention we are reigning superbowl champions and we have all the pieces to be back in the playoffs this year.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Lets remember, winning 6 or 7 games is a surprise for this team, so I guess it's somewhat possible. :)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Turner is not a top 10 RB in the NFL. I love Turner, rbut he hasnt even been a starter yet.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is no way he is a top 10 RB yet, he has 1 career start. It easier to come in off of the bench, then be the every down back. You get to have fresh legs against a tired defense. So to call him a top 10 RB right now is just ludacris.

Also I highly doubt that Matt Ryan can come right in and do something good. Rookie Quarterback are known to struggle, even the best of them. So I really don't think Matt Ryan is special enough to come in and take over.

Oh and also their defense is crap.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who the Lions? Oh yeah, I knew that.
Ernie Sims+Corey Redding is better then the Falcons defense. Also I know that they aren't top notch, but they are not that bad. We got some secondary help with Dwight Smith, Leighn Bodden, Brian Kelly.

The Falcons got rid of their best defensive player

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Turner is no where near a top 10 back. He is a make or break runner. He either beats you with speed or gets stuffed. His YPC was boosted huge thanks to some big runs on little carries in San Diego. I don't see him as much of an effective every down back, he is just one of those change of pace guys who can run maybe 5-10 times a game IMO. But who knows, we'll see this year.

.dk92

AMAZING
Reaction score
Ernie Sims+Corey Redding is better then the Falcons defense. Also I know that they aren't top notch, but they are not that bad. We got some secondary help with Dwight Smith, Leighn Bodden, Brian Kelly.

The Falcons got rid of their best defensive player
Hold up....

Let's see

Michael Boley > Ernie Sims

John Abraham > Whole D-Line

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just hoping for the best from the Falcons this season.

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
Whoever thinks D-Hall was the best player on falcons D is a crackhead. One of the most inconsistent gambling corner Ive ever seen. Keith Brooking and John Abraham over D-Hall every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%