Explain to me why Mauer deserves the AL MVP award...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i love baggs for the pwnt on a biased dick tree. and his team has nothing to do with mvp. hes the most valuable to his team. more valuable to the twins than teix is to the yanks
exactly. They would be nowhere without him. I thought after Morneau went down, they'd just falter, but I'm absolutely shocked at how well he is playing and that they are still in this.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they've come quite close, riding on Mauer's back

and he's got comparable number's to Teixeira...who does that say more about?

I'm sorry, where in Mauer's supporting cast do you see a plethora of All-Stars? (obvious exception to Justin Morneau)

Keep trying...and you can add SLG, OPB, OPBS, OPB+ -- which are some categories your boy (Teix) should be leading if he's such a better hitter.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where Mauer isn't all those things Teixeira is (with maybe exception to hitting because, let's face it, Mauer rarely gets opportunities to hit in the clutch). Mauer also happens to play the HARDEST position in baseball.

And I can't believe that you still post this bias garbage, week in and week out, thinking that:

A) People actually hold your opinions to ANY sort of unbiased validity

and

B) That you think anyone gives a holy hell what you have to say

Granted, "A" and "B" may be similar but I guess I just wanted to hammer the point across

BTHEW, I'm still waiting for you to prove that CC Sabathia and/or AJ Burnett is the best pitcher in baseball....hell, you can just prove to me that they are better than Grienke (referring to a previous thread/discussion)

....kleenex are in aisle 4 (thank you TYO)
When he clearly gets beat in a debate, if we should even call that, he wont respond. So he wont be posting in this thread again.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Alright lets calm down on DH, he has the right to his own opinion.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was online to post in the MLB thread, but he completely avoided this.. What a <Censored>

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Cheato no name calling. We dont come on here to disrespect others, I thought you would know better than that....

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Everyone's clearly got their point across in this thread. Gonna close it before it possibly turns into a spam/flame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%