Ex-WWE Stars and Current UFC Fighter Named In Court As Recipients Of Performance Enhancing Drugs

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A federal judge sentenced Applied Pharmacy Services supervising pharmacist Michael Bennett to four years in jail on Friday after he was convicted of participating in a nationwide conspiracy to illegally sell anabolic steroids made in Mobile, Alabama. Prosecutors referred to Bennett and his associates as "drug dealers in lab coats" in a sentencing memorandum.

Applied Pharmacy Services clients included TNA star Kurt Angle, former WWE performer Bob Howard (a/k/a Hardcore Holly), UFC fighter Shane Carwin, and several bodybuilders. All three were named as drug recipients in court on Friday. Court documents referenced seven other professional wrestlers by their initials only.
Carwin FTL lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can see it now, especially if he had the championship now lol.

Mooche

Reaction score
Dun dun dunnnn. Not really surprising at all. But yeah.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
just another blow for me. im gonna be stuck with this damn avy. im just holding out hope for junior.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Kurt Angle? That was the only one that surprised me really.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kurt eats roids in his cereal.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Oh, well I probably stopped being entertained by WWE in 04 or 05, so yeah, didn't really read that much actual news about the wrestlers either, so that would explain my lack of knowledge there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%