ESPN's 2016 NFL Crystal Ball

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
ESPN made 10 predictions that have a possibility of happening in the 2016 NFL season. The few that stood out to me were the Raiders as a traveling team, the 49ers making the playoffs, and that the Bengals will beat the Cardinals in Super Bowl LI.

What do you think about these predictions and what are some predictions you have for the 2016 NFL season?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...rg-iii-to-the-rams-and-bengals-win-super-bowl

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
I can see Arizona in the Super Bowl potentially. I could see OBJ leading the league in yards and TDs. I could also see the cowboys bouncing back, idk bout the colts or ravens though. I can't see the bengals winning the Super Bowl I don't take them seriously enough for that, with good reason. I would like to see RG3 get another shot too, him with the Rams would be cool

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Cloud 9 said:
I can see Arizona in the Super Bowl potentially. I could see OBJ leading the league in yards and TDs. I could also see the cowboys bouncing back, idk bout the colts or ravens though. I can't see the bengals winning the Super Bowl I don't take them seriously enough for that, with good reason. I would like to see RG3 get another shot too, him with the Rams would be cool
Think the Colts can bounce back with Luck as their starter. I don't think OBJ will lead in both, yards is a possibility but he's not as much of a red zone threat as some other WRs in the game

monta8curry

Reaction score
if blaine gabbert throws 27 TDs, then im a prophet. already bought his jersey from china 10 weeks ago.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
Foreman said:
Think the Colts can bounce back with Luck as their starter. I don't think OBJ will lead in both, yards is a possibility but he's not as much of a red zone threat as some other WRs in the game
I agree I don't think it'll actually happen but I was just pointing that out as one of the more reasonable ones on the list, in relative terms of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%