Ehh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I'm guessing I won't be around here that much in the next couple of months. Lets just say I was at a guys house and his dad walked in and caught him with some pot. I'm guessing his dad will talk to my dad/mom, because he is a neighbor so I'm screwed pretty much. Peace everyone.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow dude that sucks.

Just remember, Drugs are bad m'kay

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Wow dude that sucks.

Just remember, Drugs are bad m'kay
There only bad when you get caught. Well the thing was I didn't even smoked it, I just sold it to him. It's been like 25 minutes and I haven't heard from his dad. His step mom is a <Censored> though so I guess it'll happen when my mom gets home. My dad is home, but they haven't talked to him yet. I figured the kid told on me, because he was crying when his dad caught him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
See yah man, hope everything goes alright, just try not to do them drugs man, it's going to screw you up. Can't have that happening to a Michiganer!

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
lol you sold him drugs? If his mom is as much of a <Censored> as you say she is, I'll be surprised if she's not calling the cops on you as I'm typing.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
lol you sold him drugs? If his mom is as much of a <Censored> as you say she is, I'll be surprised if she's not calling the cops on you as I'm typing.
Eh, I don't think she will. She had her son do it and she was pissed, but didn't call the cops. It's his step mom so. So far I haven't gotten in trouble and it's been like an 1 an a half.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well maybe they won't tell them, you never know.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Well maybe they won't tell them, you never know.
I'm hoping so, I know if I get caught I lose my car,computer,hanging out with friends,tv, anything you can think of. Ehhh, worried

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude why the <Censored> would you sell drugs? It doesn't pay off... Sure, it's quick money, but the cops are always after you, and so are angry druggies... Just a bad situation... You're just a kid you don't need the money that bad... In my opinion I hope you get in trouble so you can understand how bad this <Censored> is.

bulls12

Reaction score
Dude why the <Censored> would you sell drugs? It doesn't pay off... Sure, it's quick money, but the cops are always after you, and so are angry druggies... Just a bad situation... You're just a kid you don't need the money that bad... In my opinion I hope you get in trouble so you can understand how bad this <Censored> is.
pretty damn harsh but it is sorta true...

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
The cops aren't after me, this was my first time ever selling pot. I didn't sell it to make money, I pretty much didn't sell it. I just know people he doens't so he gave me the money and I got it for him. I don't even do it. Just helped him out, which might bite me in the <Censored>.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Second

I dont feel sorry for you at all...

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Read the post above yours. I don't smoke pot or ever have, never sold it either. He gave me money to get him some and I just gave it to him. He was taking it out, his dad came home, we didn't hear him and he caught him with it. Jeez...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
your still helping someone else break the law.
you better watch out, because you could get in a lot of trouble even though youve never smoked it...

Sabbath

Reaction score
Read the post above yours. I don't smoke pot or ever have, never sold it either. He gave me money to get him some and I just gave it to him. He was taking it out, his dad came home, we didn't hear him and he caught him with it. Jeez...
I've done that before to, except i smoke it but the thing is, your the guy the cops come after. The middle man. The person who gets the drugs from the dead beats and no lifes and gives them to the kids who have a future.

Definitely a bad situation cuz if the cops find out, your genuinely <Censored>ed up the <Censored>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%