Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
http://www.rotowire.com/Kevin-Durant-googid129554-spnba.htm

Update:
The Thunder inked Durant to a five-year extension on Wednesday, Durant's official Twitter account reports.

Recommendation:
Instead of dealing with the hoopla of becoming a free agent next summer, Durant has opted to re-up with the Thunder for five more years. The new deal will keep the NBA's reigning scoring leader in Oklahoma City through the 2015-16 season.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, OKC was blessed by having that #2 pick lol

KD has been great for them, emerging into one of the leagues top scorers, now signing a deal before all the hoopla, and staying with his original team till at least 2016.

Blazers... damn I hope Oden becomes somthing.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no surprise here. they for sure made the right choice. i for one was for oden :headsmack:

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blazers... damn I hope Oden becomes somthing.
When people were saying Sam Bouie all over again, I didn't really take it seriously. Now I'm saying it lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good for KD. That guy is really dedicated to that team. He's at the draft/summer league working out with the guys. Really a team leader and a amazing player.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
in three more years durant will be the face of the nba, even with lebron and wade and rose/wall. durant is so dedicated and showed that he wants to get bigger, stronger, better and develop that team.

X-_-Facter45

Reaction score
ahahahhahah YESSSSSS this was the biggest news for me i dont care about LBJ or BOsh bosh sucks hes not that good anyway OKC will KILL the HEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%