Duck's Hiller, symptom-free

Status
Not open for further replies.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller, who missed most of the last three months of the 2010-11 season with symptoms related to vertigo, has been training on and off the ice the past month in Switzerland. Hiller is symptom-free and expected to be ready for training camp.

Said Hiller: "I'm very excited about the upcoming season. I'm happy to be feeling better and looking forward to getting back with my teammates. It’s been a long process, but I feel great and I’m ready to help this team win."

The Ducks open training camp on Saturday, Sept. 17 at THE RINKS - Anaheim ICE.

Hiller had a 2.56 goals-against average and .924 save percentage through 26 games last season and played in his first All-Star Game. In his first game after the All-Star break, he gave up three goals on 10 shots and was pulled from a 4-3 loss to the San Jose Sharks on February 2.

After sitting out three games, he returned to shut out Edmonton on 12 shots in a 4-0 win on February 13, but felt symptoms again and sat out another 16 games. He returned March 24 in Nashville and was removed from the game after allowing three goals on nine shots in a 5-4 loss. He didn't play the rest of the season.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Good news for the ducks ! This guy could be a beast ..

swoosh

Reaction score
Great news. As much as Ellis is a solid back-up, the team wouldn't go far with him in net. Hiller played great last season. Hopefully he returns to last year's form.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Ya, hopefully he can actually build on his last season's success even after being out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%