Disgruntled Chiefs running back Larry Johnson speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not giving up on Bowe. I mean would you have any motivation if you were playing on this team?

He still leads the team in catches and yards, dropped a lot of balls and might not be the Bowe of last year, but hey it's been two games. I think he's the least of our concerns right now lol

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not giving up on Bowe. I mean would you have any motivation if you were playing on this team?

He still leads the team in catches and yards, dropped a lot of balls and might not be the Bowe of last year, but hey it's been two games. I think he's the least of our concerns right now lol
They should have motivation trying to make us at least look decent.

The whole team should feel like vince young right now.

VC15

Reaction score
They should have motivation trying to make us at least look decent.

The whole team should feel like vince young right now.
Ouch. Maybe we'll see who feels worse in week 7 when they play each other.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rest of Year Schedule

Week 3: @ Atlanta
Week 4: Denver
Week 5: @ Carolina
Week 6: Bye
Week 7: Tennessee
Week 8: @ NY Jets
Week 9: Tampa Bay
Week 10: @ San Diego
Week 11: New Orleans
Week 12: Buffalo
Week 13: @ Oakland
Week 14: @ Denver
Week 15: San Diego
Week 16: Miami
Week 17: @ Cincinnati

Luckily, our schedule isn't that hard and they're should be several we might have a chance in.

I'm predicting 3-13

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I think in a lot of Chiefs fans hearts, being so local, they want Chase Daniel. Only reason he won't be top 5 pick is because of his height. But it's not like small QB's have never panned out in the NFL. Plus Chase can run.

I also like the one from Clemson. Cullen Harper. But Chase would be good. Good thing about him to is he won't go in first round so you could get him in 2nd or 3rd.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I think in a lot of Chiefs fans hearts, being so local, they want Chase Daniel. Only reason he won't be top 5 pick is because of his height. But it's not like small QB's have never panned out in the NFL. Plus Chase can run.

I also like the one from Clemson. Cullen Harper. But Chase would be good. Good thing about him to is he won't go in first round so you could get him in 2nd or 3rd.
I want chase and jeremy maclin to be chiefs.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. I wouldn't mind Crabtree and Daniel. Because Crabtree is like Fitzgerald in terms of size and how they work. And I really don't see why people care about the size of QB's. Who cares if Daniel is only 6'0. Michael Vick, Drew Brees are both 6'0 and smaller then Daniel and have had great success in the league. I think Daniel could be Brees like. Same size, both came from college systems where they threw it a ton, I think the similarities are so similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm9gAYutAwg

Would love to grab that and have him and Bowe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%