#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
via team stream

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DeMarco Murray's time in Philadelphia is reportedly coming to an end after just one disappointing season.

The Tennessee Titans are finalizing a trade to acquire the star running back from the Eagles when the new league year begins Wednesday, league sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Murray's agency confirmed that both a trade agreement and a new contract have indeed been agreed upon to send its client to Tennessee.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
That was quick.  I think he may do better in Tennessee.  We will see if he was the product of the coach or he is really done.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kiko Alonso and Bryon Maxwell to Miami as well.  Should probably make a separate thread, but IDK if it's worth one.

Iggles going full rebuild.  Philly sports in general is about as dark as it gets right now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This seems like an odd move for the Titans 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
This seems like an odd move for the Titans 
i disagree. I think it's a great move

Read option with Mariota and Murray? Have Tunsil and Lewan at OT sealing the edges? The run game will be great, and it will open up the pass quite well

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If your QB is a genuine threat to run the ball, you shouldn't need a $7 million RB to have an effective run game out of the read option.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
If your QB is a genuine threat to run the ball, you shouldn't need a $7 million RB to have an effective run game out of the read option.
i agree but i still like it. did me well in madden

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
True. But if you have a star RB, and a threat to run from the QB position, the play action game will be lethal and possibly one of the best in the league. Safeties and linebackers have to play for the run at all times, and that's when Wright/Douglas/DGB/Walker attack.

Titans low-key have a legit offense. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%