Debate: Tracy McGrady a HoF Player?

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For almost any basketball fan we all know Tracy McGrady and how great he was in the mid-00's.His resume makes me wonder if he is capable of making the HoF. His career numbers are matched similarly on databasebasketball.com with Chris Mullin who is the only playerwho is in the hall of fame. then with several players like LeBron James, Antawn Jamison, Mitch Richmond, and Grant Hill who are 4 players who should make the hall of fame.

Mcgradys resume looks like this:

The guy should be a Hall of Famer but his work ethic in the league made him an injury prone star towards the latter end of his career. Similar could be said of Vince Carter. Both player and cousins maybe two of the greatest of stars wholl never make the HoF. Your thoughts/

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Without a doubt a HOFer if you ask me...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im with you dez. Hes a player though that makes you wonder.... He never tried to push himself in the league. His draft grade was higher than Kobe, LeBron, and MJ coming out of high school. He never reached max potential which scares me to think what he could have been

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
had he not gotten injured this guy wouldve been going for the scoring record. hof for surr

Wolves United

Reaction score
I think he should make it, but it wouldn't even be a discussion if it weren't for injuries. He could've been so great, it's a shame

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It isn't a discussion though. He's a first ballot HOF.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Tracy McGrady was great, man. There's no "could have been" there. The guy took over games single handedly.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With such a rapid drop-off caused by injuries, there's always a what-could-have-been. I agree though, totally loved his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%