Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From time to time, some of you have joked that Jets quarterback Tim Tebow should try to heal injured players and/or opponents.

It’s time to stop joking.

Safety Brian Dawkins, who played for the Broncos during the two years of the Colorado version of Tebowmania, told Alex Marvez and Jim Miller of SiriusXM NFL Radio that Tebow tried to heal Dawkins’ injured neck last season.

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”

We present this information without opinion or comment. Because we suspect that at least 100 of you, maybe a lot more, will have something to say in the comments.
:tebow: healing people one day at time!!!!

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
This has to be the gayest shit I've ever heard.
Says the guy with that bottom band in his signature :p. Dude, are all of them just trying to look bad? Ain't one of 'em got any style, they just all look ridiculous.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just imagining all these dudes putting their hands on Dawkins neck and praying, with Dawkins tearing up and shit. One of the gayest things I've ever heard.

RManske2

Reaction score
If it really worked shouldn't they have kept Tebow so he could do this with Manning to make sure he is ready to go this year?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
most important thing, though - did his neck feel better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%