Curry Unfit For Knicks Offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eddy Curry missed yesterday's first two practices of training camp and could be out for the weeklong training camp here after being felled by a bacterial infection Monday night in the team hotel, Knicks officials said. Curry was taken to Saratoga Hospital for evaluation yesterday. The Knicks won't know if he'll participate this week until later today. Curry, diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat three years ago, had a high fever and vomited most of Monday night. Mike D'Antoni's speedball offense may not suit Curry anyhow. Curry came into camp in mediocre shape and is no lock to be the starter.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol who didnt see this coming
no suprise here

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I dont think anyone though he would be a good fit.

From what Ive been reading, both Curry and Randolph will start the season on the bench, While Lee will take over the starting center position and Chandler will start at PF. I think thats the best idea, their much more suited to play in D'Antoni's offense.

I really wish Marbury and the team would put their differences aside and try to make things work b/c I think he's a great fit at PG, everyone says we need a distributor but people forget even though Steph is shoot first, he can be a playmaker, and a damn good one at that. I just hope Duhon isnt the starter.. Im PRAYING he isnt the starter.

K.G

Reaction score
I dont think Curry is a fit for any offense anymore. Just a big guy sittin in the middle. Most teams now adays are switching to more versatile and athletic centers.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im sure many teams would be happy to have him. I know the Bulls would love to have him back.

I think he has more trade value then ZBo, and hopefully we'll move at least one of them (Id rather Randolph)

His problem is his weight, I think if we would have brought Ewing back to coach our big men, he would be in shape (or at least a svelt 280) and ready to have a breakout seaon similar to the one he had two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%