Cubs sign OF Shane Victorino

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
Both sides agreed upon a minor league contract which is apparently worth up to one million dollars with another million in incentives. They think he should be a lock for the opening day roster as a backup to all three outfield spots. He's old but if he's healthy again it should be a nice pickup for us. Good low-risk moves are Theo's M.O.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/3643/shane-victorino

catman

Reaction score
This deal was agreed upon prior to Fowler coming back. The Cubs could have rescinded it, but honored their end. If Victorino has anything left, they will find out. If not, perhaps I'll see him in Des Moines this summer.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Victorino has been offered to begin the season on the DL and then take a rehab stint at Triple-A. He has yet to decide but won't make the Cubbies' opening day roster either way.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
Pharoah said:
Victorino has been offered to begin the season on the DL and then take a rehab stint at Triple-A. He has yet to decide but won't make the Cubbies' opening day roster either way.
This was posted a month ago

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
Cloud 9 said:
This was posted a month ago
And? He was replying to the thread in which Victorino signed with the Cubs, nothing wrong here.

Cloud 9

Reverse the curse
Reaction score
Allen said:
And? He was replying to the thread in which Victorino signed with the Cubs, nothing wrong here.
Lol and he's responding saying that Victorino won't make the opening day roster because in the OP a month ago I said he was expected to make the team. Like yeah no shit he's not gonna make the opening day roster now he's hurt and we have better options. Wake up.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cloud 9 said:
Lol and he's responding saying that Victorino won't make the opening day roster because in the OP a month ago I said he was expected to make the team. Like yeah no shit he's not gonna make the opening day roster now he's hurt and we have better options. Wake up.
Dude, nothing personal here. I was just updating news here. Catman actually hit the nail on the head when she noted the Fowler re-signing.

Big Papi

Say hello to me please
Reaction score
Yeah what was wrong with that post? Maybe you should wake up and just post instead of being so grumpy :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

catman

Reaction score
Pharoah said:
Dude, nothing personal here. I was just updating news here. Catman actually hit the nail on the head when she noted the Fowler re-signing.
Actually Pharoah, I'm a male. The picture is my late wife. We were married for almost 35 years.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
catman said:
Actually Pharoah, I'm a male. The picture is my late wife. We were married for almost 35 years.
Sorry to hear that. The "man" in catman did kind of throw me off. All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%