Congrats to Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
How can someone so obviously overweight, be a professional sportsman...

No doubt he's packing a fair bit of muscle, but there is nothing athletic about him lol.

I don't know the guy, but dammit, I wish I could be a fat prick and make as much money as he's about to make!

Mooche

Reaction score
How can someone so obviously overweight, be a professional sportsman...

No doubt he's packing a fair bit of muscle, but there is nothing athletic about him lol.

I don't know the guy, but dammit, I wish I could be a fat prick and make as much money as he's about to make!
Welcome to the world of offensive/defensive linemen and the NFL, my friend.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
I know someone in the NFL too <_<

Chris Houston used to be cool with my cousin when they were back in high school. Althoght they went to rival schools. But my cousin and I chilled with him last summer during their off-season and I think he might come back down this summer too. He's a pretty chill dude

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok, after some serious thought, here is my list of possible reasons for your hatred of him.

A. He ###### your girlfriend - 10%
B. He ###### your sister - 5%
C. He ###### you up - 5%
D. He actually is the dick you describe him to be - 10%
E. You are just 100% jealous of what this probably stupid, but athletically talented person will be making in the NFL while you, thinking you are his superior in every non-athletic way, lag behind working a 9-5 for the rest of your life and making less in your life than he will over the duration of his first ever contract - 80%

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Ok, after some serious thought, here is my list of possible reasons for your hatred of him.

A. He ###### your girlfriend - 10%
B. He ###### your sister - 5%
C. He ###### you up - 5%
D. He actually is the dick you describe him to be - 10%
E. You are just 100% jealous of what this probably stupid, but athletically talented person will be making in the NFL while you, thinking you are his superior in every non-athletic way, lag behind working a 9-5 for the rest of your life and making less in your life than he will over the duration of his first ever contract - 80%

Says the person whose totals add up to 110%, lmao.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think that may have been the point...

but totally uncalled for eric.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yea, I do think Blake overreacted over this. I mean you should just worry about yourself, not what other people do.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heh, I had it at 100 and figured that 70% was too low and didn't want to lower the others.. Still doesn't change the point.

Totally uncalled for? Stop being a <Censored>.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heh, I had it at 100 and figured that 70% was too low and didn't want to lower the others.. Still doesn't change the point.

Totally uncalled for? Stop being a <Censored>.
shut the fuck up. i said that so a fight doesnt get started with you and blake, so you take a shot at me? youre a fucking idiot.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fights are what makes this board great, lol. You just bit on my shot of humor. I have no problem with you, but obviously you have one with me, so you didn't take it too well.

Regardless, the point remains that Blake is over-obsessed with this kid and I have my way of pointing it out - humor. And you, my friend, need to lighten up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i actually have no problems with you, ive stated that. i just hate when you try to start things, which is pretty damn often.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im not getting into it now, you should know though. lol

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
if some douchebag i hated made the nfl i would feel the same way blake does.

and tbh i didnt even know who the <Censored> this guy was going into the draft, and just looking at him, he looks like a douche. like wtf is with those chains. <Censored>ing posers.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I didn't overreact, I purely loathe this piece-of-trash -- He shouldn't of even graduated high school, he's a worthless bastard and I hope he's the biggest bust of all time, or he snaps his <Censored>ing knees in his rookie season.

No one in this world is more undeserving of what this bastard has had happen to him, not even Pacman Jones.

This kid will hopefully get what he deserves, and I pray that he does -- and I'll be sure that if they ever come to Detroit, I'll be there, front-row-center just to look him in the eyes one more time and tell him I'll see his fat ass in hell.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Ahmad Black, the UF safety, should be drafted this high next year -- I too graduated with him, and that dude is well deserving. No one is more respectful to others -- nor worked as hard as Ahmad.

If he was in this position, I'd be happy for him, but not this dick-head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%