Community Thread Bombing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Ever since Guru posted whatever he posted in the topic, I'm forwarded to http://wizkhalifa.org/ anytime I open it.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
Guru coded a redirect into the thread.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
"4. ADVERTISING - SI knows that building relationships with other sites and other forums helps to add traffic and improve visibility. At SI, we feature several affiliates from all over the web and are always open to adding more. That said, know that we have a specific application process required for any other site or forum's advertising to appear on SI. We do not tolerate any advertising of other sites or forums at any time, to include: banners, links, mention in threads, sigs, etc. We are sharp to the sneaky methods other forums use to advertise their site in other places. Just know that if your caught advertising without proper approval, your link disappears and so do you. This policy of course excludes any major sports network sites (nfl.com, espn.com), or sites that we all refer to in making posts (youtube, myspace).
Affiliate application can be found here: http://www.sportzin....p?showtopic=308"

Oh God please be true!

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
its so annoying but you gotta give him some credit for that haha

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
For what? Hacking? I have video proof of it all.

Pray for ban

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
yeah coding a dumb fansite into the community thread was genius but he is getting banned for sure lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
It will be taken care of once an Admin is informed/online, which I've already done.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was wicked annoying, sure. But I don't think he should be banned for it right away. It was, relatively, harmeless.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's been dealt with and no, Guru won't be banned as long as it reamains an isolated incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%