Chris Paul vs Rajon Rondo Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What does d-rose have to do with this? Its well known d-rose is one of my fave players. But what does that have to do with rondo trying to instigate stuff with cp3 after the game?
Cause your calling him by explicit names when it's really uncalled for.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Wow. So if I call Rondo a punk <Censored>, are you gonna drag one of my favorite PG's into the conversation?

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow. So if I call Rondo a punk <Censored>, are you gonna drag one of my favorite PG's into the conversation?
I don't know you. Me and Tyo have had convos about about Rondo before which is why I find it messed up that you should call him explicit words when he and all of you for that matter, have never met him or known him personally. It's just wrong to call people that out of their name when you don't know them in that way.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not bringing up your rondo avy...me liking d-rose doesnt have anything to do with this.

Bottom line what rondo did was uncalled for and the way he approached cp3 was unnecessary. Its obvious he is jealous of cp3.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CP3 tears Rondo a new asshole, enough said.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not bringing up your rondo avy...me liking d-rose doesnt have anything to do with this.

Bottom line what rondo did was uncalled for and the way he approached cp3 was unnecessary. Its obvious he is jealous of cp3.
Jealous? I don't understand. Why would he talk trash if he was jealous? Dude has a ring and is braggin about it. Trash Talk is just a part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%