Chris McAlister expects to sign with Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny21

Reaction score
Free agent CB Chris McAlister is reportedly telling people close to him that he'll "eventually" sign with the Raiders.
Rotoworld.
Personally I don't trust rotoworld, so take it with a grain of salt.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oddly enough I signed him to the Raiders when I used them in franchise.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oddly enough I signed him to the Raiders when I used them in franchise.
I signed him to Detroit :p I always sign him. I had a 3 sack, 1 recovered fumble, 2 interception game with him. He's a freaking beast lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I signed him to Detroit :p I always sign him. I had a 3 sack, 1 forced/recovered fumble, 2 interception game with him. He's a freaking beast lol.
Lmao, that's true. I always sign him.
And yes, he is a tank.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
and I signed him with Carolina, he's a greedy bastard in the game though

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doubt he has much left in him, but man he use to be great..

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bringing in a crafty veteran with a lot of experience to what looks like an already energized Raiders team, this could be quite the move.

Who knows, Cable just might be the guy to turn them around.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't trust rotoworld either and I doubt its the Raiders. I last heard that he expects to sign with A team soon...but no specifics.

I think the Raiders are better set at corner than some other teams, other teams that could value his services more.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I signed him to Detroit :p I always sign him. I had a 3 sack, 1 recovered fumble, 2 interception game with him. He's a freaking beast lol.
i tried signing him to NY but I kept offering him more years and cash and he wanted "more years or cash"

It got to the point where i had a 5 year deal, worth over 40 million and i just gave up, it wasnt worth it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Signs have been pointing to the arrival of veteran defensive back Chris McAlister in Oakland, in part because: (1) McAlister has publicly said he'll be signing with a team; and (2) reportedly, McAlister has been telling friends that the team will be the Raiders.

Former Raiders player Jarrod Cooper, who now works for CSN Bay Area, recently reported that a deal is coming.

Coach Tom Cable said he knew nothing of the deal, which we'd expect him to say even if he did. On Friday, Raiders senior executive John Herrera called the report "totally untrue" and "nonsense," per Jerry McDonald of the Contra Costa Times.

So if something was in the works with McAlister and the Raiders, it apparently isn't.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/2009...eport-nonsense/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%