Chris Henry Wants To Join Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
name-calling not needed --- and Dallas still DOES have the largest fan-base of any team...
like the Yankees, you don't need to be winning to have the largest fan-base

and the tag "America's Team" will always be associated with the 'Boys... just how it is

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, the barbershop that I get my haircut in GREENSBORO is filled with cowboy fans. I have a friend who's from garysburg, NC (try and find that on a map) whos a cowboys fan....

But it really doent matter b/c they havent won a playoff game in what? 5 years? AND we beat em in the playoffs....so the whole "America's team" saying is overatted...especially now.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the same thing that Yankees fans say, Cowboys fans can say..

when your team wins 5 SuperBowls, then you can talk (right now only SF & Pit can say anything)

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

when your team wins 5 SuperBowls, then you can talk (right now only SF & Pit can say anything)

Last I seen, we're reigning SB champs.

Yes, The Cowboy's PAST is decorated, but lately they've been nothing more then a underachieving team. Until they do something soon, thats what they'll be.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please people in Dallas don't call them America's team. That term is dead.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I for one don't care how many rings a team has. If they are playing crappy now, then thats all it is. The past really doesn't mean a whole lot, just that they used to win a lot, with other players, coaches...etc.

Dope

Reaction score

San Francisco's last superbowl win was in 1994, Dalla's last superbowl win was in 1995. So I think you mean Dallas and Pittsburgh can say anything.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
San Francisco's last superbowl win was in 1994, Dalla's last superbowl win was in 1995. So I think you mean Dallas and Pittsburgh can say anything.
No he means SF & PIT. The only teams to win 5 superbowls.

Dope

Reaction score
Dallas has also won 5 Super Bowls along with SF and Pittsburgh.
Thank you for OWNING them :rolleyes: wow. I thought you guys knew.

San Fran was first to get the 5 superbowls, then America Team, then the steel city.

VC15

Reaction score
How many of those have been recent?

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you for OWNING them :rolleyes: wow. I thought you guys knew.

San Fran was first to get the 5 superbowls, then America Team, then the steel city.
What he is saying that SF and Pitt can talk about it too. Also do you read at all?

And Seriously no one calls them America's team anymore. I live in Dallas, I know.

Dope

Reaction score
What he is saying that SF and Pitt can talk about it too. Also do you read at all?

And Seriously no one calls them America's team anymore. I live in Dallas, I know.
Dude, Dallas is NOT America. There is a big difference there in the whole America everyone knows whose the Americas Team and thats the Dallas Cowboys.... get owned!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude, Dallas is NOT America. There is a big difference there in the whole America everyone knows whose the Americas Team and thats the Dallas Cowboys.... get owned!

Man just drop it, you keep saying the same thing over and over. And this "get owned" and "thanks for owning them" stuff is retarded.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I feel left out -- I wanna be owned

:hitit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%