Chad Ochocinco to join the “American Pie” cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Posted on June 25, 2011 by John Neuman

The original crew of the American Pie movies are back to film another sequel, “American Reunion”, with the addition of Chad Ochocinco. The NFL fan-favorite of the Cincinnati Bengals announced on twitter that’s he’s glad to be in the cast for the next American Pie movie, “American Reunion”. According to his tweet, he will begin filming next week. Myself, who was a big fan of the original cast of the American Pie movies, is anxiously waiting to see the cast together again, back in action. Chad’s humor, whether it’s a few seconds on camera, will be an addition given that I’m a big fan of his personality and stunts off the field. It was only a matter of time to find out Ochocinco’s next gig during this NFL Lockout. We want football!

If you haven’t watched any of his Ustream casts live, I suggest you go watch some of the archives; pure entertainment. The picture (below) is a screen shot during one of his live casts a few months ago, when he decided to shut all the lights out and smile for his viewers.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Haha that's fucking awesome. I will definitely watch this. I read the title and was thinking it was one of those recent cast, but with the original cast, fuck yes! They all pretty much look the same too.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I miss the old American Pie :(

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wasnt a fan of those first movies until recently. im sure he'll be funny.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was a fan of the first three when they were written by Adam Herz. After that there Garbo. He's the guy who's now for American Pie 4.

fleaTheg

Reaction score
i diddnt even know there were making a new american pie with the og cast, i wonder is chad will be in for only 30 sec scene

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
i diddnt even know there were making a new american pie with the og cast, i wonder is chad will be in for only 30 sec scene
Prolly like mike tyson in the Hangover movies.. not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%