Chad Being Cut On Hardknocks

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bl977K7FcMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ideally, the best reality television is able to catch lightning in a bottle by being there when things get truly real. For NFL Films, producers of the "Hard Knocks" series, that happened after Chad Johnson's recent domestic violence arrest, and the inevitability of his release from the Miami Dolphins.

The vignette begins with Dolphins head coach Philbin talking to the producers about how the scene would work, then explaining on the phone to someone -- most likely a team executive -- exactly what was about to happen, and saying that Johnson's "temperament wasn't good" for the team. Johnson then entered Philbin's office, and he seemed to know what was coming.

"I let you down a little bit -- a lot," Johnson told Philbin. " I understand what you're doing -- you got the message across loud and clear the first day we met. I [understood] what you wanted out of me and what you expected of me, especially after our talk about having fun. I apologize for embarrassing you and this organization."
"I appreciate that, and I respect that," Philbin responded. "I know you 're very passionate, and I know you care about your profession. I hope you know that everything I do, to the best of my ability, I attempt to put some thought behind what we do."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chad-johnson-release-dolphins-made-emotional-compelling-television-033424650--nfl.html

Shaka

Reaction score
It was kind of tough to watch.

I've never hated on Chad. I don't know him personally, he was productive for a decade and entertaining to watch. I'm a fan of people who are authentic like that, like Tim Tebow and the guys who don't act.

It's unfortunate that players don't know when to call it quits and it usually ends like this.

Obviously I don't condone headbutting a woman either haha, but something tells me there is more to the story than meets the forehead.

Ricky

Reaction score
That's rough but he brought this on himself. In a way I hope he finds another gig in the NFL but I wouldn't be shocked if he just called it quits as it'd be the best decision imo.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Hardcore.

But as a fan of Miami I am so glad to see that siv be so far away from this team.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the quotes inside of the quote was what was said by CJ/Philbin. nothing else really. he didnt look sad but he looks disappointed.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang, I hope he will get another shot.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everybody should show their younger brothers and etc this one day to prove the point, that some women will ruin you.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was kind of tough to watch.

I've never hated on Chad. I don't know him personally, he was productive for a decade and entertaining to watch. I'm a fan of people who are authentic like that, like Tim Tebow and the guys who don't act.

It's unfortunate that players don't know when to call it quits and it usually ends like this.

Obviously I don't condone headbutting a woman either haha, but something tells me there is more to the story than meets the forehead.
as a man who has dated some manipulative women, i wouldn't put it past his girl to exaggerate the story greatly. bet they bumped heads during a passionate argument and she went on to say "he headbutted me!!!"

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ive already said that she probably stretched the truth a bit. im sure the real story will be out soon enough. this is actually one im waiting to read.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Didnt they say she had a 3 inch gash on her head though?

Shaka

Reaction score
as a man who has dated some manipulative women, i wouldn't put it past his girl to exaggerate the story greatly. bet they bumped heads during a passionate argument and she went on to say "he headbutted me!!!"
I completely agree...

The girl married Antoine Walker for his money, when he ran out she divorced him for everything he had left. Then she got on a TV shot about how she once married Antoine Walker, fought some other trashy women and became known for it. Then she married Chad Johnson for his money, made a VH1 show about their marriage and then made sure she was on the first eposide of Hard Knocks.

Surprise, Surprise - She gets into a marital disagreement and divorces him, likely to cash in big time plus be the "poor woman" who needs sympothy.

Get out of here... Guess what? NOBODY headbutts anyone who doesn't deserve it.

Sure... I'm sure she pissed him off and he walked over and head butted her like he was in the WWE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%