Censors Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody ever wonder what important person in this world decided to analyze the english language...and determine fuck was a "bad word"?
I think it's just slang that makes it a bad word.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's just slang that makes it a bad word.
I wonder who the first person to ever use the word "fuck" was? If this person would've used it in a better context, things might be different.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Anybody ever wonder what important person in this world decided to analyze the english language...and determine fuck was a "bad word"?
Exactly what I was getting at. If they weren't deemed bad words, they would never be used.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder who the first person to ever use the word "fuck" was? If this person would've used it in a better context, things might be different.
True but think about how unneeded it is. Does a person really need to say "fuck" in order to get a point across?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Too me it means potty mouth. Lack of sense of control. If you wanna know why its bad look at the definition, especially for the F word.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm going to take the high road and not curse in this post. But good decision, Rip.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is there really need for 3 pages of this with questioning the decisions and the meaning of "bad words"

Someone close this shit

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%