Censors Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
By popular demand, SI has finally removed it's censors on its swear words on the website. We have finally done it because we feel we are all adults here and can handle being able to use the words. However, this does not mean that using them isn't punishable. If you abuse these censors being lifted, you will be punished for your actions. If the site entirely abuses this, we will quickly put the filters back on. For example, if you use one of these swear words towards someone ("fuck you") will not be tolerated at all. As well as calling someone something that was previously censored. Or going on a twenty word swearing rant. Common sense. So please act like the adults that you are, and don't make the upper staff regret giving you this privilege.

Keep it mind however, there is still a few racial slurs that are censored. If we see anyone at all using them, or using the ways to get by the censors, we will punish you regardless of how many times you do it. This goes back to being an adult about the whole thing.

So be smart fellas ;)

-SI Admins

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck yeah.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck you Rip, I'll use this shit to my fucking advantage

Its gonna be a mess and you all fucking know it

Thank you, lets all be adults

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck you Rip, I'll use this shit to my fucking advantage

Its gonna be a mess and you all fucking know it

Thank you, lets all be adults
Prime example why it took so long to happen. That really wasn't funny.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty cool I guess. I don't really understand the point of censorship on a privately owned forum...especially one with no advertisements. I'm not bothered by censors either...so it's whatever.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Booo! I don't like this at all. I'd much rather see <censor> rather than all the filthy crap people say.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty cool I guess. I don't really understand the point of censorship on a privately owned forum...especially one with no advertisements. I'm not bothered by censors either...so it's whatever.
We're just trying to keep the shitstorms to a minimum. There's forums on the internet that are nothing but a bunch of 13-year old kids having cussword contests. Very unattractive to the majority of people who sign up to a sports forum for the purpose of talking about sports.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We're just trying to keep the shitstorms to a minimum. There's forums on the internet that are nothing but a bunch of 13-year old kids having cussword contests. Very unattractive to the majority of people who sign up to a sports forum for the purpose of talking about sports.
True but everyone on here are respectful with the swearing so its good.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
id rather see

f*** you>fuck you>[censored]

for example

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
This is the greatest fucking news i've ever heard from this forum.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the fact that everyone is saying "F*** Yeah!" Is a prime example of why we should keep the censor.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think i'm extremely outnumbered on this though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%