Celtics Not Exactly Happy To Have Nate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Players weren't exactly jumping for joy in the locker room on Thursday upon hearing that the team had acquired Nate Robinson from the Knicks.

Boston send New York a package that included guard Eddie House.

"I would've been fine if we hadn't ... we'll see whether that's the right decision or not," said coach Doc Rivers. "I like this team, I've said it over and over again. I didn't think we needed to make changes."

Rajon Rondo at first declined to discuss the trade, then opened up a bit.

"I don't know, I don't know," said Rondo. "I hope it's for the best. Eddie House can drop 20, 30 [points off the bench] too. But [the players] don't make decision, we just play the game."

Ray Allen didn't feel a trade was necessary.

"I didn't think we were bad," said Allen. "We were good."

Even Lakers coach Phil Jackson got in on the act, questioning Danny Ainge's logic.

"I really don't know about that," he said. "I have a great respect for House's game. I don't know what you can improve on that credible shooting skill that he has. House really has a strike factor in his game that can really disturb a team."
lol.
I'd be happy to have a player like Nate, brings a lot of instant scoring and excitement, something this team needed.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is just dumb. They'll get over it and everything will be fine

END OF DISCUSSION

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Perkins he isnt a "punk" in my opinion.
lol, Really?

He said he was better then Dwight because he has a ring and Dwight doesn't have shit. Then said if Dwight has anything to say then he can say it to his face..

Dwight>Perk

Perk = Trash

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perkins is so overrated. He's not that good defensively and his inside game is really overrated

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, he's probably one of the best big men defenders in the league, his offensive game is just really limited.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I wonder who got the better part of this deal, I hope it was the Knicks, but prolly not lol.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Yeah i was pretty pist to see House getting traded. I didn't get why we trade our best bench player for a guy who turns on and off. But he's still solid and can score well. Just glad that we got another solid younger player.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nate is better then Eddie, I woulda been happy if I was you. Like you said he's young, I dont see why he wouldnt resign either. Im pretty sure his asking price dropped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%