Cavs Acquire Antawn Jamison

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wanna see Skip Bayless' reaction to this deal. Most likely "LeBron and Cavs still suck".

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
who doesnt skip bayless hate?

he says the spurs will beat the lakers

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He does, but he has a special place inside his hate for LeBron.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Mavericks intend to pursue Zydrunas Ilgauskas if he receives a buyout from the Washington Wizards.

Erick Dampier underwent successful surgery Wednesday morning to repair an open dislocation of his right middle finger suffered on Tuesday.

"He'll be out for a while," coach Rick Carlisle said. "I'm just not sure exactly how long."

The Mavericks can only offer Ilgauskas a prorated portion of the veteran's minimum salary of about $1.3 million. Ilgauskas has spent his entire 12-year career with the Cavaliers, but he would have to wait 30 days to return to Cleveland.

Via ESPN
For the record, I like Skip..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In order to acquire Antawn Jamison, Cleveland was forced to trade Zydrunas Ilgauskas, who leads the franchise in career games, blocks and rebounds.

Both the Cavaliers and Ilgauskas want to be reunited in just over 30 days.

"Z had a long day," agent Herb Rudoy said of his client.

Ilgauskas must be bought out by March 1st in order to be eligible for the playoffs.

"I'm going to try to get them to do a buy-out, but I've already heard from a few teams -- good teams -- that are really interested in wanting to talk about Z going to play for them," Rudoy said. "That doesn't surprise me. He's still a very good player. He's a very interesting player who can still be a very good center in this league.

"I don't know exactly what's going to happen. I think his heart is in Cleveland, that's for sure. But we'll see how this plays out. He's got 30 days to make a decision if it's Cleveland. If it's somebody else, he could make it in a week. His whole decision will be based on what's best for his career. He'd like to win a championship, that's for sure. But it's his call, not mine. I'm just going to give him all the options."

Via Plain Dealer

VC15

Reaction score
Currently, I think the Wizards have the worst roster I've ever seen in my life

they better get Wall
They can have him while we take the real top player in Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%