Carmelo Anthony Knicks

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score

My first Jersey switch since 2009 and I think this is WAY better then I used to do. I took some tips from bosox for a new style and I'm overall satisfied with this one. His hands are behind his back because some of the fingers on his right hand were blocked by his nuggets jersey and would have looked messed up if I put the hands in front.

C n C?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are like a bunch of dark lines on the jersey...the shorts look good however lol.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
the dark lines are because it's the new Rev30 jersey's that were released for this season. They all have lines like that. The lines are actually holes placed in a pattern.

http://www.nba.com/nbarevolution30/NY_Knicks_Full_Jersey_FrontA.jpg

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
added the version without the effects so you could see that it's the rev30 jersey and not just a bunch of random lines.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The 2nd is much better. Still need to blend in the white around the Knicks to the jersey a tad better.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yeah the FX is too strong

blend the logos

and sharpen the body a little bit; its lower quality than the jersey

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
V2.

V1 is nowhere near as good as V2. Effects are too strong on it, white is very bright around the "NEW YORK" text, and the texture of the Rev30 jersey stands out too much.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I've dabbled with sharpening the body, it looks a little better and matches more now. any tips for how to blend the logos? ( the logos came from the jersey, but I had to flip carmelo backwards, adjust the jersey, and then flip the whole image which made the jersey backwards causing me to have to replace the logos )

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
soft brush erase, mask, gaussian blur...

you just gotta toy around with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%