Carlos Pena's share of the 2009 AL HR crown gets asterisk (*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC15

Reaction score
I call it a late April Fools joke LMAO.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
gmf bringing the hate.
I've lived 18 years of my life having to deal with Yankee fans around me acting like they deserve things, when they fail to realize it has to be earned.

Over the last 3 weeks I've just basically had it with ignorant yankee fans shoving their success in everyone elses faces and then complaining when they don't get their way -- and i've shown it amongst my friends by unfriending them on facebook for their constant asshole remarks -- and I'm not afraid to take it here as well.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
*begins chant*

WHEEL OF BAN!

WHEEL OF BAN!

WHEEL OF BAN!

WHEEL OF BAN!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol, it's hard not to hate the guy but he sparks some good debates, every forum needs a guy like this LOL. There's no reason for him to be banned, he didn't do anything against the rules.

VC15

Reaction score
Do you think we're that stupid?

the last line in that quote would never be written on mlb.com by one of their writers. Go ahead and cry over it -- and like everyone else has said, your a <Censored>ing joke.

The fact that you actually have the time to write a stupid quote, not provide a link to even TRY to fool us, shows us you really have some self esteem issues.

So what, your pretty boy Teixeira didn't win the HR crown. Your team won the <Censored>ing world series, but of course that's not enough. Yankee fans still try to get more and more out of everything, even if it's undeserved. Let other people have what they've earned... your just like all the ignorant Yankee fans.
http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-rays&tid=30573

VC15

Reaction score
Lol, it's hard not to hate the guy but he sparks some good debates, every forum needs a guy like this LOL. There's no reason for him to be banned, he didn't do anything against the rules.
Finally! Someone smart enough to see my true intentions. No joke.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol i was just going to come in here and say why no asterisk for Tex?

Pena missed the final 25 or so games because Teixiera's teammate, CC Sabathia, hit him on the hand breaking his 2 fingers

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i've decided to edit this. by now we all know that the yankees are a joke. half their team looks like they are on roids but yanks fans would still find a way to brag and talk <Censored> about how they took roids better. And they will one up any price for a player just because they have the money that other teams dont which is bull<Censored>. dont try and say they do because the yanks just keep throwing money at the player they want until they get him.

oh and <Censored> A-rod and <Censored> Jeter. they are both goons

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
goons, roids, w/e --- they won - they were the best team last year.

wanna solve the problem, get a FREAKING SALARY CAP in baseball - one like the NFL and I guarantee there will be more parity

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't like Derek Jeter is a complete asshole. He is everything that is right about baseball and is one of the classiest players in all of professional sports.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

wanna solve the problem, get a FREAKING SALARY CAP in baseball - one like the NFL and I guarantee there will be more parity
It would be hard to get it in baseball, we could see a 1 or 2 year lockout, who knows, the league can be in a mess. Although, I'd be willing to go through it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't like Derek Jeter is a complete asshole. He is everything that is right about baseball and is one of the classiest players in all of professional sports.
Do you like Victor Martinez, Jon Lester, or any of the players on the Red Sox who are classy? Seriously doubt it. Don't see what kind of right you have to tell people who they have to like.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

^Message approved, The man has spoken.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because everyone totally expected the biased Yankee fan who approves of DH34s trolling to disapprove of any pro-yankee statement..

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because everyone totally expected the biased Yankee fan who approves of DH34s trolling to disapprove of any pro-yankee statement..
Yea, I approve everything DH is saying SMH. You guys are just letting him get to you and it's working.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
then consider me a complete asshole..........most already do anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%